The /trade.

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Why is it when you do /trade now do the exact same thing as a cash register? Now cash registers are almost completely useless. Please change it back I do not like it at all.

Comments

• It has been suggested a bunch of time and now yes, cash registers are useless.. But it's better in the way that you don't necessarily need a cash register to trade with cubits or so.. But they could have added like 9 slots in the cash register as suggested too, and not to left it useless..
  • I like the idea of trading c in /trade but yes I don’t think that it should make cash reg’s completely useless. Now with /trAde we don’t have to go to our realm or here realm or buy a cash register just to sell something, and now we can trade in other peoples realms, so I think this update is really nice but is there really a point to cash registers now? So I think we should make the cash reg have extra slots just to make it still extraordinary.
  • sirkewberth said this was an erorr and its goin back to normal
  • lol can this error stay pls
  • I really like this error! Cash registers still have a use, like with shops. The cubit trade amount just makes it much easier when in other places and sharing things with friends!