CubicCastles for Linux ?

AR2000ARAR2000AR Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Is it possible to make a Linux version of the game (debian) ?

Comments

• I doubt there's a market for it, it would just be development time spent better elsewhere.

Besides, last time I checked I could play it through Wine. Though the lighting and fog would make it a tad unplayable.
  • SirThefan said:

I doubt there's a market for it, it would just be development time spent better elsewhere.

Besides, last time I checked I could play it through Wine. Though the lighting and fog would make it a tad unplayable.

Android is a Linux based os so why not. But yes you are right, plus there is at least 2 main distributions (debian & ubuntu)
  • It is possible and like you said, Android has similarities with it but I believe it's not the same because Android is derived from the Linux system but it isn't something that works two ways; so creating a Linux build would probably be a different "project" per say and since there probably aren't a lot of users with Linux based OS, I doubt they'll release a build for it in Steam.
  • Great ideia! I use Linux Mint, and have to reset my computer to open windows and play cubic castles. I dont like playing it in android. It wouldnt be hard to do a Linux version, since there is the android version, and android is also Linux.