Beehives

I feel like beehives should have a larger purpose then just being deco. I feel like they should be able to make beeswax and honey. The cost to make it is you use flowers as the "fuel" to create the honey and beeswax with it taking 30 minutes for x beeswax and or x honey. The fuel can give different amounts of the honey and or beeswax.

Comments

• YAS BEEHIVES NEED TO BE MORE!!!!!!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Eagence said:

I think its a nice idea, but somehow even though similar ideas have been suggested before, kewberth kept them as it is...

I wonder when they will have a use, if they ever have... I mean, farm pack released years ago and now we still have unfarmable beehives... Its highly interesting.... I think we keep wasps in beehives for a long long time... Thanks to admins.

I want this alot but I don't think it will be done. No idea why... Even some mods suggested this in similar manners, but in simple words, its not done.

It looks like our devs working so hard. They forget alot of things, bug fixes, small patches, typos, unstandardized item icons. It even took 2 years to fix an attractor perk bug that has been reported more then 6 times and where Slim even wrote it in center of his realm. So I hope it gets done one day, but I doubt that it will be done anytime soon even though people requested it many times before.

Could you for once leave your complaints about bugs out of unrelated topics and just limit your post to the subject at hand!!!
    It is extremely annoying to always end up reading about your issues with bug fixes.
    Yes, there are bugs, patches and typo's to be dealt with, but why always bring it in other peoples discussions? Especially when those discussions have nothing to do with bugs!

• Maybe it could be part of farming. It would make like something and you could use it for making something to cook or something for recubes.