Car Glitch

Since cars have been out, we as Qbees were able to drive anywhere, and could jump out in case of danger. Now, when we drive in the water, our car seems to lock itself, and we are stuck inside. Is this a sign that cars are evolving? And due to the new fishing wearables, I thought: What if the developers are going to finally make boats? Just a thought. Yours?

Comments

• Prob an issue, but we don't know if that's intended by the devs.. @tumbleweed
  • I noticed this glitch too, it's annoying. Instead of adjusting yourself when you fall in the water and replacing the car you must relog...
    I agree, something with fish and/or boats might come, why else would water be effected? :O I can't wait til the fishing rod comes in the pack
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    This happens if you're too close to a blocks (in this case inside of water block). It's a fix to a bug where you could've glitch the car into the wall in order to bug on top of it.

@SirKewberth should tweak it a little bit so it doesn't affect non-collision blocks.
  • Kewbin said:

This happens if you're too close to a blocks (in this case inside of water block). It's a fix to a bug where you could've glitch the car into the wall in order to bug on top of it.

@SirKewberth should tweak it a little bit so it doesn't affect non-collision blocks.

Ah! Smart thinking on their part. But yeah. I agree with you. So sad. I wanted a boat :(