Player Website

edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi, guys. My wish is for Cosmic Cow to create a link in their website, https://cubiccastles.com/, to create a Player Page. on that page, you can search up a player, and learn about them. see the realms they created, their friends, and more. You might even see if the player is online or not. Maybe the last time they have been online.

Edit: Maybe they could even add an image when you search up and go to a profile. Each time the player changes the clothing he's wearing, it changes the picture.

Comments

• maybe
  • maybe

So +1 or -1?
    (not trying to be mean)
  • maybe

So +1 or -1?
    (not trying to be mean)
    Its a 0. Maybe and maybe not. I would a bunch of people abusing it, but I can see ways so people can know each other better
  • maybe

So +1 or -1?
    (not trying to be mean)
    Its a 0. Maybe and maybe not. I would a bunch of people abusing it, but I can see ways so people can know each other better
    on the profiles, they could add a commenting page, like on the forums.
    Just too much information...

It would be okay to search a player by name and see their profile but that’s it imo
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Instead of making a whole website couldn't they just build on our current forums profile? Seeing as our accounts are made by ig passwords couldn't it somehow show if we're online or off, and be allowed to disable it. Show our last active ig and on forums times
  • Other than their friends, the rest doesn't seem that bad as they are all pretty much a public info already. The realms, it should be focused on so that any locked realms shouldn't be shown but the public ones should be. This is a far fetched idea for now and I believe the devs are more focused on advancing the game and refining it than bring out new features outside of the game.
  • edited June 2018
    Kirodashi said:

Just too much information...

It would be okay to search a player by name and see their profile but that’s it imo

I said that the Admins can choose how many information about a person to provide
    lucaaa795 said:

Instead of making a whole website couldn't they just build on our current forums profile? Seeing as our accounts are made by ig passwords couldn't it somehow show if we're online or off, and be allowed to disable it. Show our last active ig and on forums times

that ^
    Yeah, I agree.