Ummm my game CRASHING?!

Whyyyyyyy just why its crashing when I tap continue its start to finding realm information and then crashes and off ummm what to do??

Comments

• happening to a lot of mobile users @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    there does seem to be an issue with ios on older devices.. we're looking into it
  • I crash when I select Special Offers
  • Ok then
  • there does seem to be an issue with ios on older devices.. we're looking into it

Yes indeed. Help us :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Unfortunately for us iOS is the only OS we can't quickly patch and update because it has to go through the review process. If we find a workaround we'll let you know.
  • So it might be a day or so?
    It depends how long the fix takes, and then the review process. But yes it will take at least a day or two. It doesn't happen on all ios devices which is why we didn't see it. It only happens on older devices/os versions. I know at least one person was able to get around by upgrading their ios, but I understand why you would not want to do that on an older device. So best I can say for now, is to wait for an update. We'll let you know when we submit the fix.
  • Ok great! Thanks
    Just want to note here that a fix is already submitted. So if it goes through fast it could potentially be available in < 24hrs -- But the time is a little out of our hands. Just depends on speed of review process now.
  • What I'll play without cc :o none games interesting only cc e.e
  • I need this fixed asap!!! I tp to a friend who was in the overworld and crashed! I addressed tis bug many times before and have been ignored and basically called stupid. In alot of the new bug and glitches and updates (dont yell at me for my grammar error -_-) you guys are going ot lose a lot of players.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2018
    My iOS is on version 10.3.3 and it just crashes when I click start stated above was already said haha but I hope letting u know my version helps with the fixes, I didn't notice this till now as I usually play on my pc.
  • Having trouble on iOS 9.3.5, hope that helps with fixes.
  • Yay it's working now!!! XD
  • Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
    edited June 2018

Having trouble on iOS 9.3.5, hope that helps with fixes.

Same, my ipad too ios 9.3.5 still crashing when fetching world information....crash, I hope that will be fix cuz its easy to play here than cp. ty
  • My iPad mini is also 9.3.5 it has the same problem
  • Yooo moo567, its been ok on mine, I deleted the game and redownload it then i open and its working now. Ty
  • Idk about u guys but my IPad's Cc is working again! :D
    Yay! No small screens ( I was using my phone when CC in my IPad was not working )