New Policy

So, I have seen where people under the age of 16 are not allowed to play Cubic Castles in these countries that are in the European Union, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
So, does that mean you all will force them off if they do not abide by the new policy change? Because there is *alot* of people who are under 16 and are part of the European Union.

Comments

• They can't know the age of every player, and indeed, there're a lot of 16- players.
  • Yeah, but the European Union has alot of countries and those countries have records on everyone.
  • I can say what will happen and it will ease your mind :)! The age rule is not an enforced one it is more of a legal safety net as has been discussed in previous topics. You will be ok, by agreeing to the terms you are breaking them if under the age limit but this just means that you do not have equal grounds as others who are abiding by the terms from a legal stand point.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No way for cosmic cow to check age of players.
    It is the player who are consenting to the terms and conditions anyway.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're discussing options with our legal people to see if there's a way around this. This is all due to the new gdrp rules and not really our preference or idea. It may be posible we can make some changes in the near future... by modifying the terms etc..
  • We're discussing options with our legal people to see if there's a way around this. This is all due to the new gdrp rules and not really our preference or idea. It may be posible we can make some changes in the near future... by modifying the terms etc..

But it isn't your problem about child safety. Its the parents problem. Not yours. I dont really like this.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't disagree, but unfortunately for us, we are forced to deal with the laws/legal issues as best we can, just like all other companies.
  • I totally agree with all of you, but I just feel bad for all the players in the European Union who cannot play legally.
  • I totally agree with all of you, but I just feel bad for all the players in the European Union who cannot play legally.

In the U.S. its illegal to have a social media or online chat under the age of 13. I can tell you names of 100 people who play cc and do that on fourms and cc discord.
  • Yeah, that too.
  • Yeah, that too.

Wouldn't you think it would be 13+ in the U.S??
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Heh, tons of people are law breakers.
    *cough*
  • Heh, tons of people are law breakers.
    *cough*

OMG BAN THIS CHILD!! XD
  • Wow this is Negative for me
    Because cc will decrease because of the law
    Also what about the money that they spend on cc?

Its not easy for others that below 16 years old

Just opinion (no Offense)
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited June 2018
    It dont change nothing for me ,in my country this policy dont aply ^^

I live in brazil :)
  • Same, I live in the United States of America.