New Update!

MedicationsMedications Member
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Its awesome!, I love the new screen.
The thing is that the menus for phone is smaller than before, which is a kinda sad.

But its still awesome ! :D
Ty Devs

Comments

• Wow
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited June 2018
    Also we are now on the Orange season!
    Orange Font colors!
  • LateCom said:

wait
    can u access the game?

Stuck on the Login Screen
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah android ui may be a tad smaller.. because some of it was getting cut off on devices.. as it was incorrectly sized. It now matches ios/pc.
  • Holy guacamoly! Thats really awesome! Just came to check if my friends were online until I realised an update is coming :D
  • Be the Backpack kid...
    Do the Floss!!!
  • :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • I can be BACKPACK KID
  • The controller is too small :/
  • Lol i look funny with the backpack
  • Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    edited June 2018
    I liked the old display screen after the update i cant properly focus on the screen. OTHERWISE THE NEW UPDATE IS PRETTY COOL NICE WORK DEVS :)
  • I love the new update screen, thanks CC ^_^!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    For those saying the UI is too small.. Could you post screenshots so we can see the issues. It will be a little smaller on android as some things were getting clipped with the old aspect ratio. This was a bugfix. So is it just that you're used to the slightly bigger ui or is it a real drastic change where you can't even see the text etc? I notice a few people mentioned ui smallness on pc where we change nothing. Screenshots for that would be helpful too. We can try to adjust things but right now the complaints are kind of vague.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018

I play sometimes on 800x600 and the text and ui is much smaller now. But it's fine imo.
    See the UI shouldn't have changed on pc.. EXCEPT in 800x600... so yeah i guess there it might have, but didn't 800x600 not work at all before on PC? Like wasn't everything kinda clipped and unusable? I didn't think anyone used that setting because it was basically broken before.

See the UI shouldn't have changed on pc.. EXCEPT in 800x600... so yeah i guess there it might have, but didn't 800x600 not work at all before on PC? Like wasn't everything kinda clipped and unusable? I didn't think anyone used that setting because it was basically broken before.

I used it a lot in the past. The login menu was a little clipped but everything else was fine.
    I'd just have it in the corner of the screen while i was watching youtube etc.

No biggie at all. The text is a touch small but like I say it's fine.
    Ok. I may add a tweak setting to let people zoom and clip for next update.
  • yesssss when is dat xD @SirKewberth
    Yeah maybe a ui scaler slider of some sort.
  • Jax likey
  • I love, love, LOVE the new screen!