It Comming!

CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
edited June 2018 in Off-Topic
The new summer update is coming quick, well today. The point of this thread is to talk about the items and chat and tracking down the items on each day.

Day 1 or Lot 0:

Comments

• Legendary Crocskin!
    Hopefully :>
  • Wot i just want some sexy outfits for me to dress in
  • I hate to sound stupid. But what does Kewberth mean by EU?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

I hate to sound stupid. But what does Kewberth mean by EU?

Same I'm confused on what he means....
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    EU stands for European Union
    Privacy laws have been changed over here.
  • scorto7 said:

EU stands for European Union
    Privacy laws have been changed over here.

Well i knew EU meant European Union. But what does that have to do with cubic castles?
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited June 2018
    Server maintenaince* btw
  • I don't like the title screen
  • Wot i just want some sexy outfits for me to dress in

I just want a new scarf or new wing :"
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    For everyones convenience i quoted kew's note.
    Steam will go live first and it may be a few hours before Apple and Android are running latest. The "home" feature from the title screen will not work until the server is also updated.

Summer items will come soon, and the game has a new title screen and terms of service section to bypass before playing. (This is in part due to new laws in the EU - Minimum age for EU players is now 16yrs old.) Terms of service will also not work correctly until server is restarted a little later this morning.
    As said before... some laws in the Union has been changed thus the terms of Service has to be adjusted to accommodate this change.
  • No can't get in right now
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Patience.. we have to test before opening for everyone.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    plop
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Start at home should start you in your "favorite" realm .. it defeaults to starter realm..The one for the heart door in the lobby basically
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    What's up with this resoluton.. Blurry...

• Whaaaa
  • this contains spoilers about it

Every pack you buy (at least as far as I know) gives you one Blue Backpack. No one knows its price yet

Every pack you buy (at least as far as I know) gives you one Blue Backpack. No one knows its price yet
    Well I saw someone selling a backpack for 1.7k

Well I saw someone selling a backpack for 1.7k
    did it sell?
  • Yep