Just some small suggestions for the game

I have some ideas that could improve the game a bit..

Wireless pack working with more blocks

The wireless pack should work also with cannons and more stuff I don't see a reason not to

Reload button while loading realms and rooms etc

If a realm or a room fails to load while a connection is slow it will just stay stuck there and causing the player to restart the game so this will really help

Ability for farm eggs and full cow milk jugs to be sold

There should be another mannequin qbee thing that buys stuff that farm animals produce making them more important and practical

A calculator that pops up when a cash register is opened

That could be really helpful because some players play on mobile and when they buy lots of the same thing or lots of stuff
they can't use a calculator

Farming realm setup permission

There could be a new realm setup permission which allows another players to put seeds and water them and harvest them

Some car suggestions

More cars like a taxi or a police car!
Allowing more people to sit in one car this will be so cool especially with a taxi

Trusted people only sentry

This allows trusted people in realm setup to go through a door with this sentry on

Having the lvl of the pet in the corner of the icon when grabbed

This will be really helpful and help with stopping pet lvl scams a lot

A parrot pet

There could be a new parrot pet but instead of a kennel it has a cage and it follows the player around while flying and when walked through a button appears and when clicked it allows it to stand on the players shoulder!

allow farm eggs to be hatched into a new chicken!

There could be a new block called the egg hatcher and when an egg is put into it it hatches into another chicken after some days and please if this existed make it craftable

Thats it thanks for reading and tell me your opinions!!

Comments