Things that i don't understand...

Soooooo...
This is some stuff that got stuck on my mind a while ago about this game.....(Mostly stupid ones)

1. What are Qbees and why are called like that?
2. Are they gendreless or what?
3. Why is the report button like a illuminatti symbol?
4.Do the qbees have necks?
5.Why leveling up pets turns them into god like creatures?
6. How is possible that crops give more currency (Recubes) than clothes?
7. Why more blocks are like illuminatti? (One of the clan stones for example)

soooooo... things make no sense....yeee

Comments

• 1. Qbees are marshmallow like creatures and are descendants of the quantum bees (idk)
    2. Genderless
    3. Because we report them to the powerful
    4. No
    5. Because you can't be young forever
    6. Crops matter more
    7. Again gods
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    1) A QBee is the Queen of the Queen Bees. We are all leaders of the Bees! We can only mine Beehives to save our babies, we obviously cannot farm our babies for resources. Sometimes they reward us for saving them by a sacrifice of theirs lifes to give us Honey.

2) We are Queens! All of us are Queens. Sadly we don't accept King Bees within our Realms of life.

3) Because our God are the illuminati. As QBees we see it fit that all our crimes may be dealt with by Gods.

4) QBees aren't allowed necks I'm sorry.

5) Pets are actually illuminati. Mining them is their life time of training. While mining with us, they study our behaviour. Once they are ready, they become Gods!

6) Crops feed us so naturally they are worth more.

7) Clans are our way of showing support to the Gods so blocks are cut for them
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    1) BECAUSE WE ARE CUBE SHAPED

2) Yes, we actually are attack helicopters or toasters!

3) Because the almighty cube is actually the way the Illuminati keep us under their watchful eye, everything is Illuminati on cc, you can't escape!

4) They do, you just gotta tilt your camera and you'll see a long turtle neck

5) Because who doesn't like sparkly shiny things? Though I would very much prefer for them to be pink instead of golden

6) Crops take work and effort to grow and harvest, hence why you can get more recubes out of them

7) THE ILLUMINATI ARE EVERYWHERE, BOI
  • 1. Why not? =D
    2. Of course!
    3. Because Cosmic Cow is apart of the Illuminatis.
    4. Short, but yes they have!
    5. Because I don't know!
    6. CC's economy =3
    7. As I said, Cosmic Cow is apart of the Illuminatis.
  • Ill answer only the ones that aren't that clear yet.
    Qbees are players of cubic castles. I think it's a pun (sorta) since qbee sounds like 'cube'e.
    Qbees don't have necks and there is a certain reason for that. Long ago, you cannot unlock your camera (I DDEFY BETAMAX!) . Your camera angle stays more or less on top only and because of that, I guess the devs didnt bother giving qbees necks since it wasn't possibly visible due to the camera limit. Bonus trivia: Blocks have no underside.
    Long ago when crops didn't exist yet, the only way to get recubes was via recube bins. People (including me of course) tossed top hats, beanines, cowls, tutus and pharoah hats in recube bins
    just to get a fair amount of recubes. (20 tophats / beanies / cowls / tutus = 1 recube. 1 Pharoah hat = 2.4 recubes) Recubes were so inaccessible back then that it costed around 200c each. But when farming was introduced, recube price dropped dramatically.
  • 1) A QBee is the Queen of the Queen Bees. We are all leaders of the Bees! We can only mine Beehives to save our babies, we obviously cannot farm our babies for resources. Sometimes they reward us for saving them by a sacrifice of theirs lifes to give us Honey.

2) We are Queens! All of us are Queens. Sadly we don't accept King Bees within our Realms of life.

3) Because our God are the illuminati. As QBees we see it fit that all our crimes may be dealt with by Gods.

4) QBees aren't allowed necks I'm sorry.

5) Pets are actually illuminati. Mining them is their life time of training. While mining with us, they study our behaviour. Once they are ready, they become Gods!

6) Crops feed us so naturally they are worth more.

7) Clans are our way of showing support to the Gods so blocks are cut for them

Im not a Bee.. I sexualy identify as a potato, and I am The King of them