New Item?!

LonelyZillaLonelyZilla Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Well , I've been thinking of this for a long time but never got to share it, well this is the time!
ive been thinking of an item called... The Vacuum!
Well here how it works
There are 2 types of vacuums:
Vacuum
[The] X-Vacuum

The Vacuum is an item that collects items at a 2 block distance. it has 25 space units

The X-Vacuum is an item that collects items at a 4-6 block distance. it has 100 space units

Vacuum:
100 Space Units
Collect Items At A 2 Block Distance
Description:
(Or any desc if u can add)

X-Vacuum:
200 Space Units
Description
(or any desc if you could add this)
(the x-vacuum does not show my love for SuperXtreme)
(Though i love all mods/admins the same)

And if you right click on any of the vacuums there will be an option where it will deposit the items into your inventory
if your inventory is full at the moment it will drop as usual saying in chat "no more inventory" or anything.

If you have any questions please leave it as a comment

Comments

• If that becomes a thing I hope I don't get scammed out of mine. lol

Also how would you determine which blocks to get? Would it get every block or just the ones you click on? If it is the ones you click on then it is kind of pointless because that is just the same as mining accept you just have more space. Also there should be a on/off button for it.
  • LonelyZillaLonelyZilla Member
    edited June 2018
    Da Farmer said:

If that becomes a thing I hope I don't get scammed out of mine. lol

Also how would you determine which blocks to get? Would it get every block or just the ones you click on? If it is the ones you click on then it is kind of pointless because that is just the same as mining accept you just have more space. Also there should be a on/off button for it.

Well there shouldnt because you could select it by tapping/clicking on it and then it will be on/off and u dont have to click the blocks , it just drags anything thats on the floor DROPPED not placed
    Da Farmer said:

Um ok I just have to say that is for the lazy who don't want to pick up items 2 blocks away. Give us a good situation in which it would be used. Just edit your original post at the top.

Well u just used too many bombs on clearing your realm/room , then you use the vacuum to pick it all up
  • Da Farmer said:

If that becomes a thing I hope I don't get scammed out of mine. lol

Well there shouldnt because you could select it by tapping/clicking on it and then it will be on/off and u dont have to click the blocks , it just drags anything thats on the floor DROPPED not placed
    Um ok I just have to say that is for the lazy who don't want to pick up items 2 blocks away. Give us a good situation in which it would be used. Just edit your original post at the top.
  • Also how about when you select the vacuum and you placed it down it'll suck up items from a 2 block distance / 4-6 (depending on which vacuum) wouldn't that be cool?