Realistic Bird Art (kind of) New art style, please rate!

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited March 2021 in Art
gone

Comments

• That is personal but I don't like this style..

What don't you like about it? (I'm not sad or mean, I'm just curiously wondering :) )

What don't you like about it? (I'm not sad or mean, I'm just curiously wondering :) )
    You probably know this, but there are art styles that people dislike in their entirety, like I really dislike anime, i think it’s absolutely horrid..
    Lol, someone’s gonna comment about that..
  • I like the texture of it!
  • ^^ its nice simple , but the coloring doesn't suit the line art ,I hope you accept my criticism I'm not trying to sound rude ^^
    =
    make sure that the coloring will also fit in the line art (I'm not tell that because it has wavy lines I'm talking about the detail towards it) please pay more attention to it,or maybe find a different coloring style that could fit in the line art

next one the color palette it really bothers me, what I'm trying to say is don't stay in one color while shading for example the beak , you could have use orange then make it darker (lower the opacity of it)

hope this tips help there's another one I wanted to say about this , the stiffness try to make some movements sometimes yes not only for humans but this is also important for animals.... but that's another time, that's still an experiment so try to focus on the coloring and line art , also take your time ^^

(sorry for giving you this constructive criticism, but your art really looks nice ^^)
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited June 2018

^^ its nice simple , but the coloring doesn't suit the line art ,I hope you accept my criticism I'm not trying to sound rude ^^
    =
    make sure that the coloring will also fit in the line art (I'm not tell that because it has wavy lines I'm talking about the detail towards it) please pay more attention to it,or maybe find a different coloring style that could fit in the line art

next one the color palette it really bothers me, what I'm trying to say is don't stay in one color while shading for example the beak , you could have use orange then make it darker (lower the opacity of it)

hope this tips help there's another one I wanted to say about this , the stiffness try to make some movements sometimes yes not only for humans but this is also important for animals.... but that's another time, that's still an experiment so try to focus on the coloring and line art , also take your time ^^

(sorry for giving you this constructive criticism, but your art really looks nice ^^)

Yeah I know :Q: When I finished I realized that the border did not match the coloring/texturing!!
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sir that does not look like a bird
  • It looks like als mixture of a bird and a fox to me xD But I like it anyway :D
  • I like it though I found some things you should practice on
    -The way how you draw your lineart (It has some thick lines then back to normal)
    -You should control your texturing
    -use a good shading tool and color
    -some anatomy

You should watch tutorials on YouTube they can help
  • Thanks guys for all your nice opinions! I am currently drawing another bird-creature and I will see some different stuff