Vacate rentals!

So if you've ever been to Pen's Yard Rentals, then i'm sure you'll see empty rental green spots here and there. I go there every now and then to find a spot and sell/buy, but usually it's always annoying to have competition on a plot (and heck i'm sure i'm not the only one). So i'm just thinking, why not have an option which allows the owner of a rental plot to vacate it? By that, I mean the rental plot owner can decide to forfeit his spot for another owner to come by and take it. That's pretty much it, a small feature I suggest that could help out on lots of people.
Not really sure if this idea has been suggested before, since I rarely browse the forums. Be sure to leave a +1 if you like this idea.
Thank you!
-Qwasp

Comments

• +++++++11111111111
  • Hmm, wouldn't that lead to bullying others into leaving their plots before their rented time is up?
  • Hmm, wouldn't that lead to bullying others into leaving their plots before their rented time is up?

that already occurs
  • -1 Makes unfair to other qbees
  • I'd love to see this option, especially on permanent foundations... So I don't have to constantly waste my time and cubits replacing the foundations.