More Trading Slots

K so I've been witnessing these two people have trust issues cuz they are trading halo for a lot of items and it's just getting annoying. so having a chest sized trading slot wouldn't be too bad.

Comments

• JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2018
    welp the :bear: just got scammed cuz he traded his bcat and some other stuff first before he traded halo by Impossible. His fault but this would've helped
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I agree more trading slots would be amazing, for such a small request I don't think it'd be extremely hard to code. Plus this make life easier for everyone, especially buying Art Sets. It' will reduce some Scammings via cash register too.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow is there any main reason we haven't gotten more slots yet?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's no particular reason, but like any of the things I see just around the corner that could be improved or changed, there's a mountain of other ones that I think are important or have to be done. So it's always down to picking and choosing which things are most important to work on. If something isn't done it doesn't necessarily mean we don't like the idea or think it'd be good... It may simply mean its not as high priority at the moment.
  • lucaaa795 said:

There's no particular reason, but like any of the things I see just around the corner that could be improved or changed, there's a mountain of other ones that I think are important or have to be done. So it's always down to picking and choosing which things are most important to work on. If something isn't done it doesn't necessarily mean we don't like the idea or think it'd be good... It may simply mean its not as high priority at the moment.

The suggestion is most probably as old as the actual addition of registers.
    Yeah, I've seen it around for a while. I do hope you add it eventually, it would be so useful! Thanks for paying attention to our suggestions, Kew
  • HispanoHispano Member

SirKewberth

Sincerely many people do not see any future to cc, I think you're ruining the game because I do not see any good updates, just packs, more packs and obviously more packs (This is what I always ask myself when you're going to add something that has been suggested here?)
  • Topic: more trading slots