edited June 2018 in Trading Section
Realm Name - Eden Vending Realm

- Iron 10/c
- Purple Fairy Dust 2c Each
- Rubber 10/c
- White And Red Flowers 2/c
- Pine Trunk 5/c
- Dead Tree Trunk 4/c
- Lots Of Clothes, Rares And Realm Basics - Goto Eden Vending Realm And Into The Door Infront Of You For This Buying List

If You Sell Any Of These Things Please Send Me A Friend Request And See Me In-Game
We Are Also Looking For Long Term Suppliers Of These Items So If You Sell Regularly We Will Set Up A Drop-Off Plot For You

NOTE - This Is Not The Full List Of What We Have In Our Vends
Nothing Too Special At The Moment. Lots Of Other Vends Stocked Though And Rares On Plots.

Our Rent-able Plots Currently Cost 100c / Week.
-We Do Around 2-8 Hollas Per Day ( As One Holla Costs 500c And We Do A Minimum Of 14 Hollas Per Week You Are Paying Under 10c For One Holla 0.0 )
-We Allow Vends On Our Plots And Will Set Them Whenever We Can, Please Make Sure You Don't Overfill Your Vends Too Much. Lag = People Cannot Buy Things From The Realm And We Will Unstack Your Items And Leave In A Chest On Your Plot.
-You Are Responsible For Your Items. Check Your Plot Time Regularly, We Will Do Our Best To Save Your Items But We Cannot Always Do This, We Have Lives Too.

Note With Plots - Prices Of Plots Will Go Up With The Demand. We Only Have 20 Rentable Plots And Once They All Rent Out Pretty Easily You Can Expect The Price To Go Upto 500c/Week And So On. Even At 1000c/week You Will Technically Be Paying A Maximum Of 70 Cubits For One Holla We Do And If We Do The 8 Hollas Daily WHich We Try To Do Thats 18c / Holla. You Get A Better Value Renting At EVR Than Running Your Own Shop. 0.0

Thank You To All The Support,
Assassinations
Husnain
Fantome2 [Shadow Leader]

Comments

• dude after dat dino ur loaded buying stuff
    xD
  • I have 25 white flower and 25 red flower if u really interested,i'll mining lot for u
  • Godwibu said:

I have 25 white flower and 25 red flower if u really interested,i'll mining lot for u

That would be great, thanks. Just add me ingame and tp when you would like to sell then
  • Bump :P
  • I would work for you as a miner again XD
    Still gathering
  • I got your iron
  • Hello assassinations! I will mine for u if u want I collecting some oil, dead trunks, some pine trunks and stone If u want I can sell it to u? I add u but u not accept it.