Football Stadium

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
Hey all you sports fans, I am just about done with this stadium. Lots of seats if only we could fit us all in and actually play some football.
Football Stadium

Comments

• Amazing I'd definitely be a spectator
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    OHHH. 1 speech, let's play football!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wow, I love your usage of the benches!
  • edited April 2016
    If only CC could add interactive balls.... >:o
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Wow, I love your usage of the benches!

Thank you. I didn't ad the benches to the game but I draw inspiration from others so let's all be more imaginative. I have a lot of real life construction skills and have built so many things it is mind blowing. I remember benches like these outside of the Lakeland Linder Airport I built during 911 back in 2001. I was the Concrete & Masonry Superintendent on that job.

If only CC could add interactive balls.... >:o

Collectively & constructively, we can ask for anything imaginable to be added to the game. As far as game play with an interactive ball, the lag issue involved in game play using a sports ball would be a huge undertaking when I kick a ball in USA & someone in China doesn't see it being kicked for .07 seconds from the time lag involved would be like the ball just disappeared in an instant. So game play is something dreamed for.

I am just hopeful and full of inspiration for the future of CC and will strive to do so for as long as I can.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Amazing work, would love to see this in-game.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    TheTimMan said:

Collectively & constructively, we can ask for anything imaginable to be added to the game. As far as game play with an interactive ball, the lag issue involved in game play using a sports ball would be a huge undertaking when I kick a ball in USA & someone in China doesn't see it being kicked for .07 seconds from the time lag involved would be like the ball just disappeared in an instant. So game play is something dreamed for.

Maybe update something to stop producing lags?
  • If only CC could add interactive balls.... >:o

someone already suggested it long time ago.. But they can't add it cause the lag problem or anything else
    swissy said:

Maybe update something to stop producing lags?

It's impossible cause the lag is caused by some reason such as: the internet speed is too fast, server down(internet provider's server), or you have a problem with connection between your device and the internet provider
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    now... On topic...

Nice stadium. :)
    Ever considered to do a soccer stadium as well? :D
  • someone already suggested it long time ago.. But they can't add it cause the lag problem or anything else

___
    Muffy did ^w^!
    It's such a pitty that the lag would ruin it :(
    ---
    And as a wise skull said, back on topic...
    I love the stadium, you sure put much effort in it :3

P.S:
    BENCHESBENCHESBENCHESSBENCHESBENCHESBENCHESBENCHES

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Mufflon said:

someone already suggested it long time ago.. But they can't add it cause the lag problem or anything else

___
    Muffy did ^w^!
    It's such a pitty that the lag would ruin it :(
    ---
    And as a wise skull said, back on topic...
    I love the stadium, you sure put much effort in it :3

P.S:
    BENCHESBENCHESBENCHESSBENCHESBENCHESBENCHESBENCHES

I don't care if they make game play possible because that would be a huge undertaking. I am hopeful though of some sports wear or equipment. I just want to be ready if these ever do come in to the game.
    I have just built a Baseball Stadium too, & I am building a Soccer Stadium. LOTS of benches lol. The hardest thing is to get all the grass in 4 square checkered pattern instead of the hodge podge pattern you see in the forest mines.
    Baseball Stadium 1