- Dexter's Switch Pack Buying List - I am in need, read the top portion if you can, please -

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited June 2018 in Trading Section

It's about that time, the time in which I unveil my technical knowledge using the new and amazing... SWITCH UPDATE ITEMS!

But, as I sometimes realize, I do not have the funds for such pack. Business has been really rough for me these past few weeks, and I really want to finish my side projects (those being my "Fox Course" parkour and my remodeled shop). So that is what the purpose of this page is for. I am wanting to buy blocks, but at of course, reasonable prices. I did some quick number checks and found that the most generous price for each item would be around 15-30c each part, so that is what my range for each item is.

Switch - 30c each

Timed Switch - 30c each

Pressure Plate - 25c each

Heavy Pressure Plate - 20c each

Any Color Receiver - 20c each

Extender - 25c each

Negator - 20c each

Poison Spikes - 20c each

Outline Blocks - Your Price Offer (or 15c each, I will accept higher prices if you want them, I am a generous person)*

Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again!

Oh, and here is a quick selling list of mine, it's a quick last resort for any hope of getting some extra Cubits, as it seems that nobody wants to support or at least buy from me these days, so here you go.

@ = At my vends "Dexter's Shop"
$ = You may need to post down in the comments in order to meet me in-game for the item

Gas Mask - $ - Offer (not too low, you know these are HELLA hard to find, right?)

Again, thank you for taking the time to read through. I really appreciate it.

Comments