Flying Walnuts :D

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Flying Walnuts Clan:

Welcome everyone to Flying Walnuts Clan. We are obviously a new Clan. We're looking to recruit new members. Just so I get this out of the way...you don't have to join our Clan within Cubic Castles, or any other games we play, you just need to be a member of our Discord Server. This is a Discord Clan. While we do have a Clan named Flying Walnuts within Cubic Castles it's completely optional.

As we're only just starting out right now, I'm looking for suggestions from our Clan members, if you wish to join, about games we should play. Any platform...PC, Xbox, PlayStation etc.

Obviously depending on the game, I may or may not hold Events on certain games :) because Events are fun to make, host and obviously complete.

If you wish to join us:
https://discord.gg/y7ejHgb

- Leaders are: Mr. Penguin, Sir. Pixel and iCantiWill

Remember we love games as much as you do and we'd love to play games together! Games are better with friends.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Where is NWO

NWO is, um... That's classified information. Sorry
    NWO is dead, for now. Currently I'm working on this, if everything goes to plan, which it rarely does, I'll have this Clan running and have NWO running from Flying Walnuts. I know right now I make zero sense, but at some point all shall be explained. I just have to get Flying Walnuts of the ground first.
    Eagence said:

Cool now we may actually have a clan that is technically "nuts", I was feeling alone in cc...
    You have my all support peng. Good luck while flying that nut.

You know me... I'm extremely nuts... ;) I wish I could fly tho... -feels like a penguin-
    Eagence said:

Eagence said:

Cool now we may actually have a clan that is technically "nuts", I was feeling alone in cc...

You know me... I'm extremely nuts... ;) I wish I could fly tho... -feels like a penguin-
    You can still walk on water my pal, but only when it freezes ^_^
    So what happens if it melts while I'm walking on the ice, I don't remember how to swim!
    BUMPy?!
  • Me? :0
    AJ Baryza said:

Me? :0

You?
  • AJ Baryza said:

You?
    no u
    Ahmad09 said:

AJ Baryza said:

You?
    no u
    -is so confused-

I am you. You are me?
  • Ahmad09 said:

AJ Baryza said:

You?
    no u
    -is so confused-

I am you. You are me?
    maybe...
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    Eagence said:

I was with you all the time,am I not enough? :(

• Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited May 2018

AJ Baryza said:

You?
    I want to join, ima gamer >:C
    BUMP! :) Flying Walnuts is looking for YOU! Yes, you!
    Eagence said:

I am actually considering to join this clan... It seems like have a long future and may even build greater events than anyone did, maybe even bigger then Hinter and Space fetus.

I doubt I could overcome what Space is doing. Mainly because he has the funding of Kewb and Cosmic.