this is either a misunderstanding or a bug

gameringboygameringboy Member
edited May 2018 in Bug Reports
i was at pens put whole bunch signs of what I bc bc its almost Friday and I always holla 2 times I Fridays and I put I buy farm outfits for 40 c each I don't buy farm hats though sorry and it showed the things like it would if you said a cuss word then some random person said I buy 5 red cubes I didn't notice it showed the things like you would if you cussed yet and she said screenshot lol but I mean it might be a misunderstanding or a bug but idk what cuss word I would miss spell out of '' I put I buy farm outfits for 40 c each I don't buy farm hats though sorry'' iv seen it happen to others recently to but just warning you and the person was @kawaiwaii cookie so she can read it

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You probably misspelled something.
    We don't warn or mute for censored stuff, that's why we have that system.
    It when you bypass that system it's an issue.

• gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited May 2018
    gdog said:

You probably misspelled something.
    We don't warn or mute for censored stuff, that's why we have that system.
    It when you bypass that system it's an issue.

I didn't by pass I might have misspelled idk but it was like a storm or something and the dude was telling me I was getting banned i just wanted to make this clear I wasn't to worried but I wasn't gonna get accused for something that might have been a bug or accident as I believe you know it don't feel good to be accused of something that was on accident lol
  • What Gdog is saying is that you are in the clear. The censor system has been relaxed a lot but oopsies can still occur when typing. What he means bypassing it means going around the filter. Like say Cat is a REAL BAD WORD, if you typed cat it would censor it and you are fine. Now if you type c-t instead that is bypassing the filter.
  • What Gdog is saying is that you are in the clear. The censor system has been relaxed a lot but oopsies can still occur when typing. What he means bypassing it means going around the filter. Like say Cat is a REAL BAD WORD, if you typed cat it would censor it and you are fine. Now if you type c-t instead that is bypassing the filter.

the c-t counts as bypassing thatught it would be like c.at or c'at or somethin

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

What Gdog is saying is that you are in the clear. The censor system has been relaxed a lot but oopsies can still occur when typing. What he means bypassing it means going around the filter. Like say Cat is a REAL BAD WORD, if you typed cat it would censor it and you are fine. Now if you type c-t instead that is bypassing the filter.

Everthing bypassing it, what grey did was only an example

Everthing bypassing it, what grey did was only an example
    just asking i didn't see much of how his was by passing but i understand now ty

• you can close if needed