Events Held In Player Builds

Hello fellow forum users I would like to know what are your thoughts and opinions on events held in player builds.

My thoughts: I really like it and I feel it has a multitude of benefits. Space has held I think two events using player builds and while I would not want a majority of events using player builds I do like them from time to time. First it puts less strain on Space and gives him a bit of breathing room because the build is already made. Secondly it aids in show casing builds that may have fell into obscurity. A person who has built a room like Jurassic Park has worked very hard on their creation I think it is nice for the potential ability of it to get a moment in the spotlight.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I agree :D! Anything to make Space's job easier is always a positive thing. #supportthemushroom

But isn't there a certain trust issue Grey? Like who's to say a player won't remove a Seekers, replace the bumper, ban people he/she doesn't like, trolling players...
  • I agree :D! Anything to make Space's job easier is always a positive thing. #supportthemushroom

But isn't there a certain trust issue Grey? Like who's to say a player won't remove a Seekers, replace the bumper, ban people he/she doesn't like, trolling players...

That won’t happen cause the whole affair is monitored by space, there’s no way someone would dare do something wrong unless he was a total doofus
  • With the Jurassic park he has a separate room for the bumper so the worry of the special bumper being taken/replace is of a mute point. As for anything else in regards like seekers that is why you chose players that have a strong reputation. There is not much of a benefit to take the seekers or commit bad behavior only the most base line of people would do something like that. Especially when said person is wanting their build to be showcased.

#SUPPORTTHEMUSHROOM
  • With the Jurassic park he has a separate room for the bumper so the worry of the special bumper being taken/replace is of a mute point. As for anything else in regards like seekers that is why you chose players that have a strong reputation. There is not much of a benefit to take the seekers or commit bad behavior only the most base line of people would do something like that. Especially when said person is wanting their build to be showcased.

#SUPPORTTHEMUSHROOM

isn't community event rooms made by players?
  • Almost all the event rooms were made by Space, the parkours, the mazes it has all been him nearly.