RELEE RACE WITH WIRELESS SWITCHES! (close)

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Welcome to the Relee race! In this race you will have to make it to the end of a short but challenging parkour, "tag" your teammate and let them continue, and keep going until one team makes it to the end!

I'm not done with the course yet but you can go ahead and sign up for the race. There will be three teams, each with 3 different sections (and three teammates)

Team One
Tumbleweed (me)

Team Two

Team Three

Still confused? So say you are in Team One and you start off. You do a small parkour and then tag your teammate. Then your teammate goes and does their part of the track, reaching the next teammate and tagging them. Then that teammate reaches the end and wins!

Sign up by commenting your IGN :) I will work on a track and alert all of you when it is done! Then we can work on a time.

Comments

• Suggestion: have the next person stand in a box with an outline block as a door. Their teammate has to run up and hit a switch to let them out to continue the race. This would work better than just "tagging" other players, as they cannot cheat this way.
  • Wait...there are switches now...?
  • JackFury said:

Suggestion: have the next person stand in a box with an outline block as a door. Their teammate has to run up and hit a switch to let them out to continue the race. This would work better than just "tagging" other players, as they cannot cheat this way.

Yes, good idea :)
  • JackFury said:

Suggestion: have the next person stand in a box with an outline block as a door. Their teammate has to run up and hit a switch to let them out to continue the race. This would work better than just "tagging" other players, as they cannot cheat this way.

Yes that was what I wanna gonna do :P
  • O sign me up
  • Sign me up!!!
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    Me too
  • Actually, I think I will be closing this event. I don't have enough time to build it and we probably won't get enough people to meet online at the same time...

So no harm done, mods please close :)