I bought Ram level 0 for 650k! Not know if real so need help.

Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
edited May 2018 in Help Requests
I bought my ram to a guy name [=]_[=]BunBun[=]_[=] so im worry if this ram is really real so i dont want lose c for nothing if this is fake. So need help admins or mods. I want to ask too if can you check if that ram is real and no duplications.

Comments

• place it in floor. if you can walk with it then it is real. If not, then you bought a ram
    miniature statue.
  • place it in floor. if you can walk with it then it is real. If not, then you bought a ram
    miniature statue.

whts a ram miniature statue
  • How would it not be real?
  • Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
    edited May 2018

place it in floor. if you can walk with it then it is real. If not, then you bought a ram
    miniature statue.

I test it. I place it and i use and its work and i tried to lvl up it and it works too. Also i want to ask if there is still players can duplicate items because some of my friends say that maybe its duplicate cuz the seller is low level and not familiar name.

miniature statue.

I test it. I place it and i use and its work and i tried to lvl up it and it works too. Also i want to ask if there is still players can duplicate items because some of my friends say that maybe its duplicate cuz the seller is low level and not familiar name.

Most probably he came from black market. Where people sell all things cheap. real black market
    miniature statue.

That bug was fixed monthhhhhss ago.
  • Okay thanks! Also is ram level0 is rare now?
  • Okay thanks! Also is ram level0 is rare now?

Still rare but if your thinking about selling it I would recommend getting it to level 49 then the price goes to 1,00,000
  • I wonder how he even got a ram if he didnt know the price, scammed on maybe?
    edited May 2018
    Bump Bump Bump!!! Ty Sir Mgn but is there a possibility to duplicate it? Is it fix becsuse im worry if its come from duplicate.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Level 0 is 800k Level 49 is 1.3M
    edited May 2018
    Ty :) okay im satisfied now! Last how to close this discussion?
  • Mods will eventually close it.
  • Btw sold ram for 950k haha
This discussion has been closed.