This is all we need in Cubic Castles

I need the game to update the following:
1/ Anyone rent spot can use Vend
2/ The tractor will run out of direction if you keep going straight, so i want fix that
3/ Add more space in Cash reg
4/ Why this game no have some Game Machine like Growtopia?
5/ When accepting a purchase in a Vending Machine, the machine will ask again how many money for that item, the buyer symply re-enters that amount so as not to worry about scam. ( This is good / I think )
6/ Add more Vending Machine for people selling Resources, the seller will drop all resources in Vend (1 Vend just use 1 certain item) and set 2/1c or 3/1c & When have people buyer the Vending Machine will ask How many items ( Like stone,iron,sand... ) & show the price if they buy that ( 100% Resources shop i have coming just lag & lag so i want add more Resources vending machine )
7/ Add blocks can be rounded at the root
7/ I WANT ADD MORE FUNCTION CAN DELETE MESSAGE IN CLAN STONE. (VERY NEED)
8/ Can add DAY & NIGHT in Mine realm? When night will have some zombie (Just for fun)
9/ This game have Car right? So why no have Planes, Bike or Moto?
10/ Extand size of Room-Realm to 200x200
11/ More more lv of Qbee like lv70 ( I have up to lv60 but not have full Perk )
I will write more if I recall xD

Comments

• Comment below if you think like me THANSK!<3
  • a 200x200 realm would be amazing xD

Games blocks im for aswell.

Day/night - Yes make mining a bit more challenging and make miners hats useful

Vending machines...Big shops get really laggy these days and it is hard for people on older devices to buy from vends due to the lag. Dropping one stack into the vend and setting price per cubit or cubits per item would be much better
  • 1,5, and 6 are great!
    I think 2 is intended
    8 can be an event during haloween!
    7, 9, 10, 11 will be added soon... I hope lol
  • Great suggestions but the two that pop out to me and are most important in regards to what I desire are more levels along with room size increase!
  • 1. Vends are like the most important things so eh. 5/10
    2. Idk what a tractor does so imma skip dat
    3. Definately!
    4. Lets try not to copy growtopia
    5. Its their fault if they buy it without checking so 4.5/10
    6. 5/10
    7. Yes! 7/10
    (Another 7?) 7/10
    8. Nah
    9. Planes nah bikes and motor cool
    10. Woah thats too much
    11. I dont geddit
  • +100000000000 for numbers 1,2,3,5,8,9,10, and 11 but the
    4- this is CC not growtopia so some don't know what is game machine i dont know it too
    6- u can just split items and place flowers first before putting resources so that it will not be stack

Im ok in No. 7 xD +1 too i think :)