What is up with the cubit store?

If you look at the picture the qbee is wearing all items that aren't in game yet besides the heart glasses. Is this false advertising, a joke, a sneak peak of the future. It just has been there forever but like the clothes never get put into the game.

Leave some comments below on thoughts and what your theory is.

Comments

• Lets be honest, that qbee is to cool for all of us and we are not worthy of those items.
  • Lets be honest, that qbee is to cool for all of us and we are not worthy of those items.

What other lies were you told in public school besides that one?

Da Farmer said:

Lets be honest, that qbee is to cool for all of us and we are not worthy of those items.

What other lies were you told in public school besides that one?
    grey’s weave was S N A T C H E D
  • Brown pants would look good with my cowboy hat
  • Pwah Ragean are you on the wrong thread, this is not the brown dye thread lol. That qbee has an open barn door policy and is allowing all the air to flow in.
  • Pwah Ragean are you on the wrong thread, this is not the brown dye thread lol. That qbee has an open barn door policy and is allowing all the air to flow in.

LORD THESE ARE TEARS OF LAUGHTER

grey needs to have his own podcast

Well it has to do with clothing
  • We are not worthy of the invisible pants.
  • We are not worthy of the invisible pants.

lol okay
  • I wish I could wear invisible pants out in public and not get worried about being hauled off to jail.
  • I wish I could wear invisible pants out in public and not get worried about being hauled off to jail.

You ok? lol