Guestblock Traps.

I know this is not a bug put it's inpossible to get out of this trap unless the owner removes Guestblock.Screenshot_2016-04-10-13-48-31

Comments

• This is the worst trap ever, it locks you until they remove the block!!!! YOU CANT PLAY UNTIL THEY REMOVE THE FREAKING BLOCK! THIS IS AN USER DESTROYER TRAP!
  • Frack anyone doing that
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pretty evil...
  • Mr. Bear said:

I know this is not a bug put it's inpossible to get out of this trap unless the owner removes Guestblock.Screenshot_2016-04-10-13-48-31

How do they set it up?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Someone did this to me and I couldn't even turn off my iPad, it took me a while to completely shut down my iPad so I could play other games.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Its Like The Force Lobby Thing But U Put The Guestblock On Top Of The Accelo :v
  • Weird, hopefully admins can fix.
  • It happens when you put a warp anchor, an accelo ontop, and finally, the bumper. It will bump it so many times that your device will force shut.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Hmm i thought this was addressed already. You are suppose to get kicked out of the realm.

Seems they found another way @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Guys, just close the app.
    Enter app, press play.
    Once u press play, spam the area where the exit realm button should be at.
    This worked for me. I dunno about u guys.
  • I can't duplicate this bug- I get immediately kicked as soon as I get into the trap? Is there something special about the placement that I am not doing? (I have tried both on windows and android)
  • Thanks CosmicCow!
  • CosmicCow said:

I can't duplicate this bug- I get immediately kicked as soon as I get into the trap? Is there something special about the placement that I am not doing? (I have tried both on windows and android)

CosmicCow said:

Never mind, I duplicated. This has to be done on mobile, and a space needs to be between the ring and the block. That way it spams boxes slow enough to not trip the kick-out-of-realm, but fast enough to screw up the user. Fix coming with this morning's server restart.

:OOOOo admins are multi posting!

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016

CosmicCow said:

I can't duplicate this bug- I get immediately kicked as soon as I get into the trap? Is there something special about the placement that I am not doing? (I have tried both on windows and android)

CosmicCow said:

Never mind, I duplicated. This has to be done on mobile, and a space needs to be between the ring and the block. That way it spams boxes slow enough to not trip the kick-out-of-realm, but fast enough to screw up the user. Fix coming with this morning's server restart.

:OOOOo admins are multi posting!

When you own a forum, you can do what you like with it ;)
    *gives Cosmic a warning and runs for the hills* jk

Issue solved. Thanks for the report!
    And many thanks to Cosmic.

Locked.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Wow @CosmicCow .. way to set a good example!
  • I do what I can :)
This discussion has been closed.