"FRIENDLIST" PROBLEM HELP FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!

edited May 2018 in Bug Reports
Hey guys I can't tp to any of my friends :( when I click the friendlist button all the sudden i cant scroll down to see who is active I tried to reinstall the app (Same result), Turning on and off my android device (Same result) and reloging the game (Same Result) Today when i updated my app Then a few hours later my friendlist keeps freezing :(..... *sigh* banny is upset (me) FIX THIS ASAP i can't deal with this bug Ty. (I don't have evidence i dont know how to show)

Comments

• @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    More friend list bugs it seems...
  • Tons have happened. It is a major bug.
  • Tons have happened. It is a major bug.

Wow really? Well I hope they fixed this bug or might not be on for 2 weeks or something
  • QbirdQbird Member

Tons have happened. It is a major bug.

Wow really? Well I hope they fixed this bug or might not be on for 2 weeks or something

Didn't happen to me :/
  • Qbird said:

lucaaa795 said:

Maybe there are too many people online at the same time? I didnt encounter this one and I play on android

Any suggestions on what to do
  • Qbird said:

lucaaa795 said:

Maybe there are too many people online at the same time? I didnt encounter this one and I play on android

Just ignore them.
  • Happens to me and my friend (i think his name is *>Sniperwolf<* could be wrong on spelling.) I hope its fixed soon, i had a few times i tried it and it unfroze but then when i exited/re-opened the app it glitched again. Both our devices are android
  • Its starting to happen to me now. It just started like today. When i try unfriending someone my game freezes or it never unfriends. When i sometimes open my list it either crashes or Freeezes
  • I have the same glich
  • My friend list are weird too, everytime in both device, when I open friend list, it freezze my cubic
    lucaaa795 said:

I still cannot get the glitch to happen.
    Maybe its because of the amount of people that are online or maybe the amount of people you have in your list? Like in a clan when you check who is online and who isnt. If its a big clan it will get laggy often.

wrong lucaaa, it is a bug, bc many people is with it

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow can fix it?
  • @lucaaa795 watch this
  • @lucaaa795 watch this

Thats what exactly happened to me finally i rlly appreciate the evidence also whats app ur using with the circle touch screen
  • I can verify the issue and I am presently attempting to correct it.
  • @lucaaa795 watch this

Thats what exactly happened to me finally i rlly appreciate the evidence also whats app ur using with the circle touch screen
    DU recorder ^^
  • The fix to this has been submitted to the Google Play store. Expect to see it within an hour or two.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited May 2018
    CosmicCow said:

The fix to this has been submitted to the Google Play store. Expect to see it within an hour or two.

and in steam?
  • CosmicCow said:

The fix to this has been submitted to the Google Play store. Expect to see it within an hour or two.

Will this include the canceling friend request bug @CosmicCow
  • Okay i got an update, But its still not working for me.

But now i can tp to friends

Unfriending is still a problem for me
  • i have this problem too
    i thought it was just me
  • CosmicCow said:

I can verify the issue and I am presently attempting to correct it.

I updated the app and its kind of the same problem going on. I clicked the friendlist and sometimes it freezes.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited May 2018
    For those having problems. What does it say in the list of changes in the google play store?
    Edit: Never mind: I still see the problem on some accounts.
  • CosmicCow said:

For those having problems. What does it say in the list of changes in the google play store?

for me is fine , but what is the problem? for those that still?
  • CosmicCow said:

Still the same problem sometimes it freezes now the friendlist
  • lucaaa795 said:

Qbird said:

lucaaa795 said:

Just ignore them.
    Ignore what lol
    Ignore the friend request.
  • still working on this...
  • CosmicCow said:

Still the same problem sometimes it freezes now the friendlist
    Yep for me too, not always, just sometimes freeze the friendlist, and now I can't record,bc it isn't always
  • The Google Play store should have the fix for this posted shortly and you will be able to update. Look for "Second fix for friend list issues." in the updates.
  • I ussualy had this problem using a clanstone :P
  • edited May 2018
    @cosmicow i think i have one more problem: when i cancel the friend request i accidently friend it now loads for ever when im canceling i waited more than 5 minutes