ONE LIFE. | Interactive CC Murder Mystery/Horror Story【FINALE】

MissilenceMissilence Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations

【THE ONE LIFE WEBSITE.】

https://onelife.carrd.co/

♥︎
Use this website to read the story, review suspects and info, and see the results of previous polls.

【WHO IS THE KILLER?】
You are here to investigate the death of Lucielle Blanc, who died in-game and is missing in real life. The seven suspects - Mark Eel, Roseanne East, Bobby King, Irene Joy, Lisa Lamington, Lucas Yukhei and Johnny Amazon, are required to stay at the campsite so the murderer doesn't get away. You need to figure out what the killer's motive was and who the killer is. Seems easy, right? Not so much. The murders have only just begun...

【THE CRIME SCENE】
Despite the realm being locked, you have gained special access to the scene of the murder. There you will need to find clues that will help you in the Q&As and potentially, polls. It's best to find ALL clues for that night as you will miss out on important bits in the story if you don't.
Realm name: Forest Eyre
Clues to be found for NIGHT 1: 3

【Q&As】
Every once in a while you will be given the chance to ask suspects questions. Use your clues to aid you in these Q&As. Not everything they say will be true. They can always lie. It's up to you if you want to trust them or not.

【POLLS】
Every night, there will be a poll. These determine what happens next in the story. There will also be a poll every night to eliminate one suspect from the list. Don't mess them up, they and you only have one life...

Comments

• How did you do that!
  • That was your mysterious project! Amazing =D
  • edited May 2018
    Look at Miss putting hundred percent effort into this. I know who the murderer is. Spoiler alert it is Lucielle! Lucielles friends did her wrong in many ways and she obviously wanted to frame them so she killed herself but made it to look like a murder!

I vote for interrogating the suspects because after a murder it is very important to get a feel of the scene! I would ask important questions like: "DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLE ON YOUR PIZZA?" No...I KNEW IT YOU ARE THE MURDERER!
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited May 2018

You have chosen to: INTERROGATE SUSPECTS

You may now ask any suspect questions. Anyone can lie.
    Q&A ENDS AT 01:00 CUBIC TIME.

• You have chosen to: INTERROGATE SUSPECTS

Q&A ENDS AT 22:00 CUBIC TIME.
    How did you do the link thighy? Did you use a website?

• You have chosen to: INTERROGATE SUSPECTS

Q&A ENDS AT 22:00 CUBIC TIME.
    How did you do the link thighy? Did you use a website?
    [I used a website called Carrd.]
  • So we can ask any question of the suspects, are we limited to questions per suspect what are the rules for suspect interrogation!
    edited May 2018

So we can ask any question of the suspects, are we limited to questions per suspect what are the rules for suspect interrogation!

Any question, no limit until Q&A ends. You can direct a question to a certain suspect if you'd like.
  • What exact place did the victim died.

(i have so many questions but this one might be important :Q:)

Truth: as I look around the area. It seems like the murderer is wearing a glasses.
  • What exact place did the victim died.

(i have so many questions but this one might be important :Q:)

Truth: as I look around the area. It seems like the murderer is wearing a glasses.

[ALL SUSPECTS] We don't know. We were all asleep. Do you know?
  • What was the last thing you did before you went to sleep? Who was the last one to access the barbecue area? Who drove an offroader?
    (This question is directed to jonny): Did you take a wand from Lucielle’s storage while helping her pack? If you lie, severe consequences will be applied. You’ve been warned
    edited May 2018

What was the last thing you did before you went to sleep? Who was the last one to access the barbecue area? Who drove an offroader?
    (This question is directed to jonny): Did you take a wand from Lucielle’s storage while helping her pack? If you lie, severe consequences will be applied. You’ve been warned

[ALL SUSPECTS] We all sat around the campfire together before going to sleep.
    [ROSEANNE] The last ones to access the barbecue area were Bobby and Johnny, they were still setting up their tent.
    [BOBBY] Lisa, Irene, Lucas and I arrived in the offroader. We all share the car. It's Mark's too but he didn't arrive in the offroader.
    [JOHNNY] I don't have perms in Lucielle's storage.

Q&A TIME IS OVER. THE STORY WILL NOW CONTINUE.

• LumainLumain Member
    Who pair of qbee slept on the red tent?
    edited May 2018
    Lumain said:

Who pair of qbee slept on the red tent?

Q&A time is over. You cannot ask anymore questions to suspects.

THE STORY HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED.
    READ DAY TWO ↓

https://onelife.carrd.co/#dtwo

Make sure to vote on the poll after you have finished reading.

• Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited May 2018
    Everyone pick Johnny! He’s her bestfriend! Mark been quiet all the time and Mark didn’t arrive in the offroader, isn’t that suspicious?
    So i guess we should eliminate Johnny. And keep the others
  • Everyone pick Johnny! He’s her bestfriend! Mark been quiet all the time and Mark didn’t arrive in the offroader, isn’t that suspicious?

Are you sure you want to eliminate Johnny? What if he is lying?

:)

• Everyone pick Johnny! He’s her bestfriend! Mark been quiet all the time and Mark didn’t arrive in the offroader, isn’t that suspicious?

Are you sure you want to eliminate Johnny? What if he is lying?

:)

Positive
  • Wait... We dont have much that evidence yet. We should look around that map and check what really happened, is the book really in the red tent or someone placed it there. :)?
  • Wait... We dont have much that evidence yet. We should look around that map and check what really happened, is the book really in the red tent or someone placed it there. :)?

Maybe you should've asked about the book in the Q&A :).
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow i should have checked this days ago!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Rip we need more evidence, I'm excited!
    Nice work Missilence!
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited May 2018
    This is such a cool concept for a murder mystery!

I must mention that Lisa immediately started shouting that she was innocent which seems a little suspicious imo.

"...Now, not to make you guys scared or anything, but we don't have a lot of information about who committed this act, so you are all currently suspects."
    "I would never do such a thing!" Lisa exclaims. "Please, I'm innocent!"

Mark complained a lot and didn't seem to happy about anything, he went to his tent first to possibly scheme or pretend to sleep until later in the night/morning (3:00am) Mark also didn't come in the offroader, possible time for packing extra things, or crafting things he needed to take, possibly a knockback wand?

"Fun? I think it was more tiring than fun. My back hurts from carrying all that firewood," Mark complains.

"Yeah brooo. I'm exhausted," Mark agrees, yawning. He stands up and stretches his arms out. "I'mma get to sleep now. See you laters, folks."

Johnny said "Where's Luciellle?" before he even (or, as he) came out of his tent, so unless they slept in the same tent (Which is possible because there are two beds in each tent) how would he know that she was gone?

"Where's Lucielle?" Johnny questions as he emerges out of his tent.

So my suspects are: Lisa, Mark, and Johnny

The Purple Book
    the book in the red tent is readable by standing on the back left side and it says How to get away with MURDER

The Offroader
    on the front and the back of the offroader there are signs, the one on the back says "175H1M" in the leet/1337 language, put in English it says "ItsHim".

on the front side there's a sign that says "I58I<21Y", I don't know what that means but it's probably something since that's normally not what a license plate says.

• This is such a cool concept for a murder mystery!

I must mention that Lisa immediately started shouting that she was innocent which seems a little suspicious imo.

"...Now, not to make you guys scared or anything, but we don't have a lot of information about who committed this act, so you are all currently suspects."
    "I would never do such a thing!" Lisa exclaims. "Please, I'm innocent!"

Mark complained a lot and didn't seem to happy about anything, he went to his tent first to possibly scheme or pretend to sleep until later in the night/morning (3:00am) Mark also didn't come in the offroader, possible time for packing extra things, or crafting things he needed to take, possibly a knockback wand?

"Fun? I think it was more tiring than fun. My back hurts from carrying all that firewood," Mark complains.

"Yeah brooo. I'm exhausted," Mark agrees, yawning. He stands up and stretches his arms out. "I'mma get to sleep now. See you laters, folks."

Johnny said "Where's Luciellle?" before he even (or, as he) came out of his tent, so unless they slept in the same tent (Which is possible because there are two beds in each tent) how would he know that she was gone?

"Where's Lucielle?" Johnny questions as he emerges out of his tent.

So my suspects are: Lisa, Mark, and Johnny

The Purple Book

the book in the red tent is readable by standing on the back left side and it says How to get away with MURDER

The Offroader
    on the front and the back of the offroader there are signs, the one on the back says "175H1M" in the leet/1337 language, put in English it says "ItsHim".

on the front side there's a sign that says "I58I<21Y", I don't know what that means but it's probably something since that's normally not what a license plate says.

So true! Nice one detective snowy!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Miss its 13:00, You're late!
    edited May 2018
    Hello! Sorry, I set the poll to end at 6:00am my time and I overslept lol
    Anyway, the last poll was a tie between Mark and Johnny, so you will have to vote again! DON'T MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE. In the meantime I will be at school so this poll will go on until I am back from school. The next story update will come after the poll ends, along with more evidence in the realm!

You have chosen: MARK & JOHNNY
    Outcome: VOTE AGAIN
    Poll ends at 23:30 Cubic Time
    CHOOSE CAREFULLY :)

• *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited May 2018
    It would be suiting if Johnny was the murderer, hehe. "HERE'S JOHNNY!"
  • It would be suiting if Johnny was the murderer, hehe. "HERE'S JOHNNY!"

:).

• HEEEEEEERES COOOMES JOOOHNNNNNYYY!
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2018
    Well my pick was Lucas, because after the marshmallow to be emptied he said that they must sleep now.

Then on Day two he complains when Lucielle didnt wake up on 9:00, then after that he asked " what if someone kidnapped her ". That immediately alarmed me because he might be covering his tragedy. When the friends said that lucielle is missing( which is not true yet. I needed to gather more evidence)
  • Well my pick was Lucas, because after the marshmallow to be emptied he said that they must sleep now.

Then on Day two he complains when Lucielle didnt wake up on 9:00, then after that he asked " what if someone kidnapped her ". That immediately alarmed me because he might be covering his tragedy. When the friends said that lucielle is missing( which is not true yet. I needed to gather more evidence)

Makes sense. AND WHAT IF THE NEWS IS FAKE, CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DECLARE SOMEONE IS MISSING IF THEY HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 48 HOURS :OOO