posion spikes need to be changed

i think poison spikes need tobhe changed so they dont kill in one hit i think they shud damage over time LIKE ACTUALY POISON so ya i hope this gets made :]

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Poison till you die, yeah, there should be an insta kill too tho xD
  • Yea, poison should have a damage time so you can hop on a heal block and beg for regen.
  • yeah, I want to see my qbee with poisoned hearts
  • I love the poison spikes :)! Wonderful that we now have an insta kill block, it is going to have so many applications like for when building and if you fall you can kill yourself then go back to a check point. It would be nice to have a variation to the poison spike like a purple recolor that does damage over time. I am also for that, it sure be neat!
  • I love the poison spikes :)! Wonderful that we now have an insta kill block, it is going to have so many applications like for when building and if you fall you can kill yourself then go back to a check point. It would be nice to have a variation to the poison spike like a purple recolor that does damage over time. I am also for that, it sure be neat!

yeah, I like the insta hit too, I really saw its usefulness in the parkour, but maybe two different poison spikes? one insta hit, and the other over time poisoning
  • Two poison spikes for the win!
  • Two poison spikes for the win!

thats great kids! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
  • Well glad everybody pretty much agrees
  • hmmm..... +1. They should add a double posion spike, when you touch it you die
  • Is not like that necesary, cause, you can still use The normal spikes with The switches... So....ye...
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Or just use the mecha ones? I like the poison spikes as it is.
  • -1 Some poisons kill in an instant
  • I think the point here is not to remove the current poison spikes, but to add a new type of them, that poison your hearts and affect you over time :)