Selling Custum 32x32 Pixel Art Drawings | 50c |

<StarBound><StarBound> Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Hello everyone! I have started drawing in pixel art lately. I would like to share some of my work with you guys, now for only 50c you can buy yourself a custum pixel art drawing, if you want one here are the requirements.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit
Background
Other
Name (So I can add you on CC)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an example of my art!

Comments

• That's adorable! I want one!

Physic revelation hat
    suit
    carrot nose
    RG scarf
    turkey tail
    black pants

:bg: tornado

g: lady

props: lasso (trying to lasso the tornado)

name is Tumbleweed
  • Here is what I made! I had some trouble with the carrot nose (cause the pixels) but besides that it went well! If you would like anything changed just ask!
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited May 2018
    That’s some very neat art!!! I’ll have one plz!!! Outfit: welding mask, exe, carry cane, black robe and a black shirt and pants underneath( this isn’t supposed to be shown, just telling u in case)

Background: stormy weather and cracked stony ground, with some lightning

Props: holding the carry cane up to the sky with a bolt of energy shooting upwards from the outstretched tip of the cane( remember, it’s your art, keep it your style or however you like, the details of what I’ve requested may seem a bit complicated, but do it your way, don’t worry :D)

In game name: SirGalaxon

Thank you so much :D

PS: one more thing, I’d prefer for my character to be a qbee, but it’s your art, just do what you can do the best :D
  • I tried qbee style but couldn't get it right so went back to my own style I hope its ok. I had a good time drawing this cause it took me out of my comfort zone! If you need anything changed just ask
  • I tried qbee style but couldn't get it right so went back to my own style I hope its ok. I had a good time drawing this cause it took me out of my comfort zone! If you need anything changed just ask

WOAH, that’s EPIC!!! Thank you sooooo much, you did an excellent job!!! I am so going to use this as my current forums pic, wow wow wow :D

I’m going to friend you so I can pay you
  • That's amazingg!! Thank you soo much! I will pay you tomorrow, it's late here for me :D
  • THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'LL REQUEST ONE SOMETIME :O
  • I might request one later
  • <StarBound><StarBound> Member
    edited May 2018
    Glad to hear you guys are liking them! I may do a 64x64 sale soon!
  • <StarBound><StarBound> Member
    edited May 2018
    Also @tumbleweed you can drop of the c at "Alfheimr"
  • Also @tumbleweed you can drop of the c at "Alfheimr"

The search didn't work, so next time you're online I'll tp :)