New ideas

Perhaps roller skates and ice skates?
Ice skates can only be worn on ice...leaving a little white line behind the qbee..making movement more controlled or something on the ice?
And roller-skates? It has the same effect of ice, but on normal terrain.
And perhaps a gymnastic ribbon...held like a wand, whenever you press the star/ctrl key...a ribbon (dyeable) pops out and flutters around the qbee
A bicycle that goes ding ding! Every 30 blocks or when a qbee stops. It could have an option to carry the bike...thus pushing it...and press star/ctrl keys for the qbee to ride said bike. Perhaps these can be craft able with steel rods, springs, vulcanised rubber, and rope...perhaps?
It would make said qbee 40%faster but you cannot mine or build when riding one. (Even when speed demon is active)
Or actual wheels craftable and barrels push able...would be good for mazes!

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited April 2016
    Spoiler:

Perhaps roller skates and ice skates?
    Ice skates can only be worn on ice...leaving a little white line behind the qbee..making movement more controlled or something on the ice?

Why Not make it more slippery? So we can slide on ice!

And perhaps a gymnastic ribbon...held like a wand, whenever you press the star/ctrl key...a ribbon (dyeable) pops out and flutters around the qbee

But not all of us has CC on PC >3>
    And it will be gorgeous

A bicycle that goes ding ding! Every 30 blocks or when a qbee stops. It could have an option to carry the bike...thus pushing it...and press star/ctrl keys for the qbee to ride said bike. Perhaps these can be craft able with steel rods, springs, vulcanised rubber, and rope...perhaps?
    It would make said qbee 40%faster but you cannot mine or build when riding one. (Even when speed demon is active)

IOS user?
    But cant we just break the bike and put it in our inventory?

Or actual wheels craftable and barrels push able...would be good for mazes!

I like this one!
  • Pushable blocs like barrels or even more kinds would be a good idea...
    I'm for the ice skates too, that could be a wearable +1
    But the bike is somehow difficult to execute now, they have many of that kind of suggestions like cars/bumper cars/karts...