Beware of scam liars.

Roxie01Roxie01 Member
edited May 2018 in General Chat
I have noticed that people are sometimes going around and framing people for scamming in lobbies. Here is how it sometimes goes.
QBee #1 is the liar. QBee #2 is the target. QBee #3 is a bystander (might be involved with liar).

QBee #1: Hey! Where are the items you promised me?
QBee #2: What items?
QBee #1: You know.
QBee #2: I have no idea what you are talking about.
QBee #1: Scccammmer!
QBee #3: I don’t want to be scammed!
QBee #2 to QBee #1: Whisper Why are you framing me?
QBee #1: What... why are you saying what items? You know!
QBee #2: I didn’t promise any items.
QBee #1: Yes you did! Stop lying.
QBee #2: I did not say I would give you any items.
QBee #1: Yes you did, liar.

This goes on and on until they either leave the realm, give the liar something, or until the liar keeps it going on and ends it like this:

QBee #1: I am not listening to any more of your lies! (Leaves realm)

This can cause somebody to be untrusted, reported, or be disliked, and all three ways to end this are suspicious. If you leave, they might think that because you don’t want to be proven wrong, or they think that they know that you have lost. If you give the liar something, first of all, you lose something, and second of all, the people in the lobby think that you scammed him, and going to do it again, or that you are just doing that to try to lift the blame. Keep it on, and they might think that you are lying to prove “false” innocence. Either way, it is hard to get out of it blame free if they do it in such a way.

Comments

• @Kiel@Kiel Member
    Wrong spelling XD it should be "helpful" LOL XD
  • A person can’t just claim the other is a scammer with no evidence. A moderator won’t do a thing if there is no evidence. And if it was real. A scam older than 1 week is obsolete
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    Yeah, but then we talk about all the other ppl in the realm. They see that the person has been called a scammer. Let’s say it is a very popular lobby. The ppl around you think that QBee 1 was talking to a scammer. Then they don’t want to scammed, so they use caution by not trading with you as often. Then you make less cubits. This is the worst if you have no Hollas, and advertise in lobbies. This is just a possibility, probly won’t happen, and if you end up being targeted by this, in the long run, make no cubits. If you have this happen to you a lot, then it becomes “spend a lot of cubits to get a few” and you lose income for a while.