WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

Photo/Video Album

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    251.05 Karma

lucaaa795 said:

When you mess with the forums too much..
    (I made all discussions to dissapear)

But if you made all the discussions dissapear... how did you post here then hmmmmm
    I fixed it and then posted here lol

He prob did this:
    Searched sommat and deleted the search chat

Nop
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited January 13 3.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I remember when me (old account) NotyMeon111 and my friends built a realm and each part had all the holiday items from that holiday. R.I.P. NotyMeon111 2015-2016 Level 89
  • 21.70 Karma

I remember when me (old account) NotyMeon111 and my friends built a realm and each part had all the holiday items from that holiday. R.I.P. NotyMeon111 2015-2016 Level 89

Boi u cant go above lvl60 and I have never even heard of that guy
    251.05 Karma
    Medd said:

Messed up

In 3rd and 4th screenshot thats the model of the beta tree lmao nice pics
  • U  U Member
    110.55 Karma
    Duplication (Nah just kiding)
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    7.70 Karma
    sky view from todays birthday giveaway
    IMG_7870.PNG 219.6K
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    59.00 Karma

The shrinking bumper is my favourite bumper in this game tbh

image.png 19.8K
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    50.80 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

image.jpg 92K
    image.jpg 155.4K
    image.jpg 173.1K
    251.05 Karma

lucaaa795 said:

XD it happened to me a couple of times too when i had bad internet
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    U said:

oh wow :o
  • DannyITDannyIT Member
    0.40 Karma
    What do You guys this about this Costume
    Lava Shirt
    Lava Pants
    Black Halo

• canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    @Raizuseku be like
    251.05 Karma
    U said:

Did u simply replace the textures of some cheap pet with the texture of black cat/pumpkin?XD
  • U  U Member
    110.55 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Did u simply replace the textures of some cheap pet with the texture of black cat/pumpkin?XD
    Nah
    202.80 Karma
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Nah
    That penguin on the bottom right looks a bit broken
  • U  U Member
    110.55 Karma

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Nah
    There’s glass under it lol
    202.80 Karma
    U said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Nah
    There’s glass under it lol
    Looks like a mix of two blocks though o-o
  • Mr.AngeloMr.Angelo Member
    edited January 15 0.65 Karma
    watch here :) here is a scammer called mhamad_111
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    70.85 Karma
    Mr.Angelo said:

watch here :) here is a scammer called mhamad_111

lt is suitable for Scam Reports l think.

Try to post here ;

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest
  • RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
    8.20 Karma

@Raizuseku be like

Yessss, dirt <3
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    34.10 Karma
    I like to swim without water. Best way to not get wet
  • 10.90 Karma
    Why doesn't my car go meow?
    3.95 KarmaFamiliar

I'm talking when they just relesed cubit castles. I played up until level 89. Now you can't go past level 60. And my old account was NotyMeon111 and you probaly started playing when I stoped. So... Ya. (Noty could have been spelled different but)

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited January 17 22.75 Karma

I'm talking when they just relesed cubit castles. I played up until level 89. Now you can't go past level 60. And my old account was NotyMeon111 and you probaly started playing when I stoped. So... Ya. (Noty could have been spelled different but)

Are you talking about Growtopia or something? When I started playing, levels weren't even a thing. And when they were a thing, the limit was Level 50...
    251.05 Karma

Level 89..
    You're really trying to be funny aren't you
    3.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Um... I don't remember cause my "stepbrother" would yell at me when I would build in my realm if it wasn't his way... So by saying that... I really don't remember much but that me and my friends made a realm and had holiday stuff in each "room".
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    50.80 Karma

Um... I don't remember cause my "stepbrother" would yell at me when I would build in my realm if it wasn't his way... So by saying that... I really don't remember much but that me and my friends made a realm and had holiday stuff in each "room".

Maybe it was just a dream? o---o
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    22.75 Karma

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't see what that has anything to do with the Level 89 thingm
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underRetired Moderator
    edited January 17 102.15 Karma

Only way i can make sense of that statement without assuming the worst..
    1. I Do vaguely recall a bug that didn't last long at all where players could reach up to lvl100 when 50 was suppose to have been the limit.
    2. And by "just released Cubic castles", i would have to assume the "Steam client" release if i matched your apparent timelines. Not the initial game release.