My suggestion list!

chris r.chris r. Member
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I will be adding more next time...

About the Box

Since i saw this... i had an idea
lucaaa795 said:

Cardboard box..A "Deux ex machina" as i like to call it..Failed miserably on the developing side and was left behind by devs..It now collects dust within the game files..
Why not making it craftable and turn it into a normal block?It could be useful in decorating buildings.

Make boxes a storage and when you break it the stuff can be on the box and only removable if you removed it from the box!

Backpacks!

Just like what i said on the box... Extra Storage? and you press B for opening the bag for mobile theres a button for backpack

Book and Quill

You can write on the book! (and muted people cannot write until they're unmuted)

Note: I just thought of them so i don't care if i get -1

Comments

• Noone?
  • Good ideas, however you have to remember that this would HUGELY change the price of backpacks.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Flamerock said:

Good ideas, however you have to remember that this would HUGELY change the price of backpacks.

How exactly?
  • Flamerock said:

Good ideas, however you have to remember that this would HUGELY change the price of backpacks.

How exactly?
    As they don't do nothing for now, their price will increase so much since they're no longer available
  • Flamerock said:

How exactly?
    -It will be the 1st cosmetic that actually has a use.
    -Most miners will want it because it will be more inv space.
    -People who go to places like pens will be able to transport more items.
    -It's a transportable chest.

Basically, because it has a use, it will increase by alot and will torture the people who didn't by it.