REINCARNATED AMUSEMENT PARK?

CamlannCamlann Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Hi guys I've make a new Amusement Park like Hinter's so I've started doing a beta test on the realm's minigames it worked out well :) you can search it in Lobby or at the Overworld just search "Realm Of Fun" also special thanks to @Eagence for testing with us :)

Comments

• kewl
  • Never compare yourself to the almighty Hinter! He was a God amongst the Qb-org race! He was a steel breaker, a mountain mover, and a force to be reckoned with! He forged his realm out of pure slavery!.. I mean *cough* hard work! You on the other hand.. pfft. A stone breaker. Grab your chisel and move along fella... *shakes head in utter disappointment*

Just kidding. Hinter was one of my closer friends in the game though. Not only my friend, but my mentor too. He taught me a lot I didn't know about the game. I appreciate him carrying me through everything too. :)

Anyways, I will come and check our your realm, Stonebreaker. I loved Hinter's place, but would like to see an active host again, hosting something somewhere.
  • edited May 2018
    Yes it would be wonderful to have a new event host in the vain of Hinter. I have access to prize stock and permission to host events but to be frank I don't like people as a whole (they freak me out) and I tend to hide from them lol.

Cheers to StoneBreaker!