Rainbow Sculpty Pixel. Mind Blow, Troll or Just a Next Update?

AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
edited May 2018 in Community
The title say it all. If you want to see it by yourself, you can come-
Realm Name : Harvest Moon's Replica ^^

And you better vote before you go to the realm-
Are you confused? That what i really want hehe ( Just kidding xD )

Comments

• Definitely a troll :P
    Those are just 8 pixel blocks built in a 2*2*2 cube with the outer layer removed. But yeah, I'd like to see a custom craftable rainbow pixel.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    I have that too but with different colours. :>
  • My black and yellow one looks amazing xD
  • Beatiful design. Added it on instagram valyreena xD
  • I dont think custom pixels will ever be a thing since there are 259,459,200 (or so my calculater says) combinations of pixels with the colors we have right now...
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I dont think custom pixels will ever be a thing since there are 259,459,200 (or so my calculater says) combinations of pixels with the colors we have right now...

Well how about this:
    1 Red Pixel Block in a workbench w/ Saw = 8 Red Pixels. Those Red Pixels are 1/8th of a block. And you can craft multiple Pixels and combine them altogether.
    Also, do note that Pixels are different from Pixel Blocks.

• 'Sir.Fox' said:

I dont think custom pixels will ever be a thing since there are 259,459,200 (or so my calculater says) combinations of pixels with the colors we have right now...

Well how about this:
    1 Red Pixel Block in a workbench w/ Saw = 8 Red Pixels. Those Red Pixels are 1/8th of a block. And you can craft multiple Pixels and combine them altogether.

Yah if they are seperate its fine but not if you have to craft the custom blocks in a bench
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited May 2018

'Sir.Fox' said:

Well how about this:

Well that will be really good for pixel artist, so then we can make mini pixel art and didnt waste so much space in a realm. And that's mean we can make many pixel art in 1 room >,<
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Well how about this:

Smart! :)
    I wonder if forum will have upvote,downvote, like, or emotes
  • We will never see individual sculpty/pixel or at least any time in the near future. Sir Kewberth has spoken on this in great lengths and has spoken of why he did it the way he did. Having individual 1/8th pieces means it would have to render each piece compared to now where even if you see one piece it is still processing it as a whole block. Mobile is often a factor of how something is going to be done because whatever actions taken have to be mobile friendly.
  • We will never see individual sculpty/pixel or at least any time in the near future. Sir Kewberth has spoken on this in great lengths and has spoken of why he did it the way he did. Having individual 1/8th pieces means it would have to render each piece compared to now where even if you see one piece it is still processing it as a whole block. Mobile is often a factor of how something is going to be done because whatever actions taken have to be mobile friendly.

Uh oh so that make sense. So the realm max will not be 100x100 but 200x200 and that will hurt mobile phone, am i right?
  • Kewberth has not put forth any continuous solid opinions on larger realms/rooms so they may still be a possibility in the future. I don't see them happening though either considering room/realm size has an impact on the servers and mobile users. I will cross my fingers though!