Annoying checkpoint bug

Hello,

So first off, I don't follow the bugs and exploits much (at all), so I'm not sure whether this has been reported.

Regardless, while I've not tested it in other realms (I found it while parkouring in bloody sky course) or other conditions this is the case:

If a go block is hit, afterwards a checkpoint block is lighted up and the player fast travels in the realm (I did tping to myself which ended me up at the warp anchor), the checkpoint is lost, but stays green and cannot be checked again, which renders it useless. (As far as I know, this only happens to the player who does it in question.)

This process can be done to multiple, and thus all, checkpoints in a given realm. While it does seem quite a little annoyance, it does hinder speeding through a parkour to get on the leaderboard. (oh yeah, did I mention I've gotten number one on the parkour mentioned yet?)

Again, I don't know whether this has been reported yet, but I thought it would be worthwhile to do so.

Thanks for reading,
TheFan

Comments

• Hamza14Hamza14 Member
    You should've just used the forums search bar and typed similar keywords to see if it's already reported or not.
  • For now just stand on the checkpoint and relog
  • Hamza14 said:

You should've just used the forums search bar and typed similar keywords to see if it's already reported or not.

You'd figure I'd have tried that, and I did. But it returned nothing, so it was either mentioned long ago or not reported yet. Which is why I made this post.
    But thanks for advising so anyway.

And please don't start discussions where they're clearly not needed, clogs up my notifications, thanks!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

For now just stand on the checkpoint and relog

This is indeed an option, but like the person mentioned above, it would hinder if you are racing with time on