Event Creator

Sirkewberth,i know space_fetus hosting events awesome but,does he must hosting events every year ? if so , when i can see ATOSV(A Tale Of Seven Hearts) adventure map 3 ? it quite amazing and i wish it finish .
my suggestion is ,if you want hosting event , you can let other mods be incharge of that year events , and next year give other mods hosting events .

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Sirkewberth,i know space_fetus hosting events awesome but,does he must hosting events every year ? if so , when i can see ATOSV(A Tale Of Seven Hearts) adventure map 3 ? it quite amazing and i wish it finish .
    my suggestion is ,if you want hosting event , you can let other mods be incharge of that year events , and next year give other mods hosting events .

Any thoughts?

-1 space ia doing a great job himself qnd de tale of seven hearts adventure map 3 ask space when itll be ready
  • ahmad09 said:

Sirkewberth,i know space_fetus hosting events awesome but,does he must hosting events every year ? if so , when i can see ATOSV(A Tale Of Seven Hearts) adventure map 3 ? it quite amazing and i wish it finish .

Any thoughts?

-1 space ia doing a great job himself qnd de tale of seven hearts adventure map 3 ask space when itll be ready
    Please take care of their health too maybe
    space_fetus online cc without sleep whole day for amazing events i think
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

ahmad09 said:

Any thoughts?

He's a big boy. He can look after himself :P
  • gdog said:

ahmad09 said:

Any thoughts?

He's a big boy. He can look after himself :P
    xD
  • don't worry, if space needed some sleep, he would alert cos and kew right away :)
  • Space is working on it already if I'm right ^^ Besides the events, space is going into a mysterious land called the 7 hearts x)
  • But i curious if other mods hosting events what those events like XD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

But i curious if other mods hosting events what those events like XD

Space is the official event guy.
    He also happens to be a mod too.
    Don't want to speak for all mods, but i doubt any of us could even do half as good a job as space is doing.
  • gdog said:

Don't want to speak for all mods, but i doubt any of us could even do half as good a job as space is doing.
    I agree!
  • gdog said:

I agree!
    Yeah you're not really aloud to agree XD. That would be insulting Gdog, and he is the master of all things. (Him and his mannequins, gargoyles, and pets chanting) LONG LIVE GDOG!
  • gdog said:

I agree!
    Yeah you're not really aloud to agree XD. That would be insulting Gdog, and he is the master of all things. (Him and his mannequins, gargoyles, and pets chanting) LONG LIVE GDOG!
    Nah, I AM allowed to agree, and in your case, I have decided to disagree, gdog ain’t the ruler of nothing, only cosmic and the dear SirKewberth are >:)
  • gdog said:

I thought space was empty nothingness that surronds earth?? I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL ALONG!!
  • gdog said:

I thought space was empty nothingness that surronds earth?? I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL ALONG!!
    So gdog ur mean agree ? X3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Gdog is right in a big boy and I love what I do :) in terms of seven hearts it is true that I don't have time for it, however that doesn't mean its not coming, working on something for it so don't worry
  • Okay,This can be closed ^-^
This discussion has been closed.