DsBerrypaw's Suggestions

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
These are my suggestions after quite a long time. Here ya go!

Multi-Balloons
They could be red, blue, and yellow, then would be slightly smaller, so they would take up minimal space

Cobra Pet
Pretty simple. A pet snake.

Car Pool
My idea originally, we should be able to walk up to cars, and hit CAR POOL. The owner would then get a menu popping up with "DsBerrypaw wants to car pool with you." The buttons would be INVITE or DECLINE. It could be turned on or off, just incase of spamming, and if you didn't want strangers in your car.

Fishing
Also my idea originally, I'm sure we have all heard of it, but fishing could be cool. I don't feel like saying the whole idea, but many people have played off of it. It should become a thing.

Craftable Glasses
There should be a cheap version of glasses for new players, that is easy to craft, and is dyeable (or needs to be dyed while making, like pixels).

Airplanes
My gosh, I have thought of loads of things first. This is one of them. It SHOULD be possible, but would cause too much lag, so me personally am going to cross it off the list. What we should have is boats.

Sheep
So cute! Sheep should be a new farm animal, and could be shaven for wool, which could make clothing of sorts. It might even be able to make some kind of carpet-like block.

Pet Statues
We have gargoyles, but what we should have is different statues that look like pets (mewmews and doogs to start)

Decorative Doors
Cabinets have been used as doors, but we should at least have left and right side handles, for double doors.

Inside Buildings Block
So it would have to wait until the developers find a way to change lighting in an instant, but with this, a small portion of the realm (wherever you have this block and under) would be unaffected by the environment stamp. For example, if you have a snowy
stamp, when you go under this block, the snow isn't falling underneath it.

Multiple Foams On One Block
At the moment, we have only two types of foam (fadey foam and phantom foam), but what if we want to use both of them? Well, we can't. So my idea was what if we could use both? If this were possible, then my Inside Buildings Block could become a craftable foam instead (or as well)

More Clothing
Unicorn tail - sparkly with pinks and purples
Bee set (antenna, tail, shirt, pants)
Shark head, tail (Qbee in mouth sort of thing)
Ram/goat tail
Bear tail (recolour of bunny tail)
Cheetah Ears/Tail (Recolour of bear ears and cat tail)
Perhaps more cat ears/tails - (brown, black (not grey, we have racoon for that), blonde, ginger
Snake head/tail - head would be a cheaper version of dino head, but closed mouth and such
Badger mask/ears/tail - black stripes down head, black and white striped ears, etc
Zebra set - striped shirt/pants, mohawk-like hair with ears attached
Horse sets - ears with matching tails (hair going along back) in brown, white, grey, blonde

More colours of suits (suit jacket) - ROY G BIV + Grey
Sweaters - craftable (with hoodie at back)
More colours of camo (grey, brown, yellow ish)
Rainbow set (pants and shirt, colourful, but in horizontal stripes)

We need an update to our clothing/critter packs, and don't change the price. Make these not as rare, and we can all be happy.

Comments

• KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited May 2018
    Multi balloons should come in PINK so we are prepared for Wednesday! Same with sheeps; you should be able to dye them!

On a more serious note: Car pooling should be able to be turned off/on. Like “Would you like to allow players to send you carpool requests?” I can see it getting spammy.
  • Yes to them all +1000
  • Kirodashi said:

Multi balloons should come in PINK so we are prepared for Wednesday! Same with sheeps; you should be able to dye them!

On a more serious note: Car pooling should be able to be turned off/on. Like “Would you like to allow players to send you carpool requests?” I can see it getting spammy.

I'll add that in ;)
  • *Punches like he would a balloon* BUMP!
  • I think my goal for the next year would be to have at least ONE of these ideas in CC. BUMP!
  • I have some new suggestions!
  • awesome +999
  • Nice!!! I WANT CARPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... +1
  • Bump! I added a few clothing ideas, but just lumped them all together.
  • Tons of cool ideas! Please comment what you like and what should change! We need more critters! If you think otherwise, tell me here! We don't have enough wearable animals here! I'm DsBerrypaw if you hadnt noticed! Please keep this thread alive!
  • +1 to all but +1000 to BADGERS
  • Omg sweaters I NEED
  • All +1!
  • Guess who got an idea added? This guy O.o