Give me creation ideas!

So I'm gonna make a village as soon as I get money for 99 x 99 room.
So I don't want it only to have roads and houses. Maybe there should be places where people gather,farms etc. But also it needs some decoration. Any ideas what could I do?

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2016
    DO A CUBIC COLISEUM MAUHAUHUAHUEHAUHWUh
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    If you wanna go with a countryside look, definitely make long flat lands with flowers there and there with hills.
  • Maybe you can make a cherry blossom tree using the cherry blossom bushels, and have the cherry blossom piles on the ground near the tree... It gives people something to interact with there, and or you can make it sort of a story area where someone's qbee is the main character?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Build a hall! Or a train station :P
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I know a better Idea...Build a statue of me XD
  • Build a fountain in the center of it and a hall next it
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    You need a river or a lake, cuz people usually build villages near a river. :p And you can have a dense forest in one edge, with a secret doorway deep in the forest where your villagers go for adventures :3
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

You need a river or a lake, cuz people usually build villages near a river. :p And you can have a dense forest in one edge, with a secret doorway deep in the forest where your villagers go for adventures :3

Yes! good idea :3 I was thinking about place where main people for village meet to talk about what should be allowed in village and what not etc.
    *Insane* said:

Yes! good idea :3 I was thinking about place where main people for village meet to talk about what should be allowed in village and what not etc.
    You could have an elder's hut, where the village chiefs meet and discuss these? Or you could have a town center where the normal villagers come and discuss stuff.

Btw, you should meet @Swissy because she has an idea similar to yours, but as a city instead of a village. Maybe you could exchange ideas, or even help each other and work together or something. Both of you are very nice qbees and you should get along well ^^

*Insane* said:

You could have an elder's hut, where the village chiefs meet and discuss these? Or you could have a town center where the normal villagers come and discuss stuff.

Btw, you should meet @Swissy because she has an idea similar to yours, but as a city instead of a village. Maybe you could exchange ideas, or even help each other and work together or something. Both of you are very nice qbees and you should get along well ^^
    I heard of her.Probably saw her in game. Idk,only if she wants to talk with me ,-,
  • You need a river or a lake, cuz people usually build villages near a river. :p And you can have a dense forest in one edge, with a secret doorway deep in the forest where your villagers go for adventures :3

I like Mcwolf's idea, you can also make maybe a mountain in a certain area too, and a mining room~
    *Insane* said:

*Insane* said:

I heard of her.Probably saw her in game. Idk,only if she wants to talk with me ,-,
    There's no reason not to :P I'll introduce you to each other if you need, when you're both online :)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

There's no reason not to :P I'll introduce you to each other if you need, when you're both online :)

iam here!

now how do you introduce me in game ?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Make a hill with some farms and mannequins with a sunhat on that are standing in the middle of it, i think that would look nice
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    Really depends on what builds interest you.

If you're interested in Farms or countrysides then I recommend
    Windmills, Stables, stacked bushes, the works. :P
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    A village is always nicer if you don't add any modern items in it.
    Gears would totally ruin the mood
  • CardioGodCardioGod Member
    edited April 2016
    Do Central Park, Coffee Hosue, and then do a beachy resort near an ocean.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Build A Mystery House....
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Here are some suggestions for you:
    +Houses
    +Park
    +Local shop
    +Farm
    +Flower fields
    +More houses
    +Forest
    +Clouds?
    +Church
    -> Graveyard
    +More and more houses
    +A hill and a cave nearby (For exploring)
    +Haunted house (Or mystery house as RM suggests)
    +More houses #Ilovehouses
    +Town hall (Or village hall)
    +Many different environment stamps
    +Give permisions to many trusted players and let them design their own house
    +Make some sort of bantique areas so they can reunion weekly/monthly or hosting some parties there.
    +Leave a spot for me xD

Good luck and thanks for reading this long list!
    CD87 said:

Here are some suggestions for you:
    +Houses
    +Park
    +Local shop
    +Farm
    +Flower fields
    +More houses
    +Forest
    +Clouds?
    +Church
    -> Graveyard
    +More and more houses
    +A hill and a cave nearby (For exploring)
    +Haunted house (Or mystery house as RM suggests)
    +More houses #Ilovehouses
    +Town hall (Or village hall)
    +Many different environment stamps
    +Give permisions to many trusted players and let them design their own house
    +Make some sort of bantique areas so they can reunion weekly/monthly or hosting some parties there.
    +Leave a spot for me xD

Good luck and thanks for reading this long list!

Build A Mystery House....

-Geo- said:

Do Central Park, Coffee Hosue, and then do a beachy resort near an ocean.

A village is always nicer if you don't add any modern items in it.
    Gears would totally ruin the mood

Really depends on what builds interest you.

If you're interested in Farms or countrysides then I recommend
    Windmills, Stables, stacked bushes, the works. :P

ah great ideas ,-, why didnt i remember some. also do you think i should put like small farm behind every house?