Idea Of removing the jail

Guys Rip the cubic jail but i have idea @SirKewberth Before u remove the jail and do as u said u can make all people unbanned and back to game as last chance with that update to make all people like each other also this idea is good because it will make people scared from scamming so game is going updated and i can't wait to play again so @SirKewberth please give last chance to all banned people :) thats all i want say please :D

Comments

• This won't happen 0.0 Obviously, players are banned from the game for their actions.. They won't let them come back because they retire the realm that served to let banned players being in.
  • Yeah, they will be scared more when they try to play in the jail and realise they can’t play at all..
  • Yeah, they will be scared more when they try to play in the jail and realise they can’t play at all..

If they're banned, they can't do much than nothing.. So no big deal..
  • NaroxNarox Member

Yeah, they will be scared more when they try to play in the jail and realise they can’t play at all..

:) YESSS but i want play xd
    I'm one of the banned guys i talk about and iam perma banned lol

Umm, yes, because they can still have their friends come and visit, they can still chat, etc

ppl in jail can transfer items in toilets to other accounts
  • NaroxNarox Member
    ahmad09 said:

Yeah, they will be scared more when they try to play in the jail and realise they can’t play at all..

:< don't forget to vote guys
  • ahmad09 said:

Didn’t know that, but yeah, this ruins all chances
  • ahmad09 said:

yes this way his stuff r loat forever
  • NaroxNarox Member

ahmad09 said:

Yes guys but i want play xD thats why i did this discussion iam bored >:(
  • ahmad09 said:

I know that bug, that's maybe also a reason of why they are retiring it.. But still, they can do that, yes, but still they can't do anything else since they can't chat.. They can use other social networks instead =P
  • ahmad09 said:

I know that bug, that's maybe also a reason of why they are retiring it.. But still, they can do that, yes, but still they can't do anything else since they can't chat.. They can use other social networks instead =P
    It’s still being able to play some of the game, and that’s not a bug, just something that anyone can do
  • ahmad09 said:

bannrd ppl should be allowed to make another account and start from scratch
  • NaroxNarox Member

ahmad09 said:

It’s still being able to play some of the game, and that’s not a bug, just something that anyone can do
    I love cubic i always play roblox but i love cubic more than any game
  • ahmad09 said:

thats why u should be allowed to make another account
  • ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

I dunno bout that..

ahmad09 said:

If u deserve your punishment, you deserve it and that’s it, you should have stopped your wrongdoing before it was too late, I’m sorry bud :(
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2018

ahmad09 said:

wow XD I wouldn't play a game only to walk and not be able to share anything, and yes it is, since you can't trade via the /trade command, they forgot the toilets x)
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

mmm up to devs =)
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

So scammers that have been banned ages ago should too? nahhh
  • ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

I dunno bout that..

ahmad09 said:

If u deserve your punishment, you deserve it and that’s it, you should have stopped your wrongdoing before it was too late, I’m sorry bud :(
    he didnt do anything bad just his friend one of de first friends on cc told him to try random passes for accounts
  • edited May 2018
    I multiposted by accident
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2018
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

I dunno bout that..

ahmad09 said:

he didnt do anything bad just his friend one of de first friends on cc told him to try random passes for accounts
    We aren't here to debate on what he did bad or not ^^ Just it would be anarchy and all that mods had done before would equal to nothing...
  • I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.
  • ahmad09 said:

wow XD I wouldn't play a game only to walk and not be able to share anything, and yes it is, since you can't trade via the /trade command, they forgot the toilets x)
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

mmm up to devs =)
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

So scammers that have been banned ages ago should too? nahhh
    That’s still not a bug, just using another feature to do dirty work, the toilets were meant to be able to put stuff in, so its not a bug, just a feature that needs to be edited
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited May 2018

ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

I dunno bout that..

ahmad09 said:

We aren't here to debate on what he did bad or not ^^ Just it would be anarchy and all that mods had done before would equal to nothing...
    I mentioned sirkewberth i wish he be active on that thx anyway guys

I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.

Hey =_= not me did bad if u want more information talk in PM also anyone of u guys want more info in PM
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited May 2018
    Mod or admin remove this comment it was acciedent
  • I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.

Hey =_= not me did bad if u want more information talk in PM also anyone of u guys want more info in PM
    u multiposted dont do dat again
  • NaroxNarox Member
    ahmad09 said:

I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.

thats was acceidently sorry

• ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

I dunno bout that..

ahmad09 said:

That’s something wrong :/

Ok grey, you are correct in what you are saying, but not your tone, let’s chillax a bit
  • ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

The overall thing is that if we do that favor to you, they should do it to all, which is obviously a very bad idea.. As Grey ❤️ said, you chose to scam or harm people, your choice and the consequences that go with them..
  • ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

The overall thing is that if we do that favor to you, they should do it to all, which is obviously a very bad idea.. As Grey ❤️ said, you chose to scam or harm people, your choice and the consequences that go with them..
    didnt mini mod just told him nicely to not do it again
  • ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

Just a small note, his suggestion was for letting Everyone out of ban
This discussion has been closed.