It's about something and don't judge me ;-;

I am considering in buying some 3ds games for fun since school is about to end and I need something to keep my occupied because my love off CC had sunken. But I still play sometimes so don't worry. But I need your guys opinion. I am in a hard decision of these games:

•Tomodachi Life
•Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
• Dragon Ball Fusions

Comments

• Try Pixel Worlds! Free on steam!
  • This is for my 2ds
  • This is for my 2ds

Opps sorry. I thought you meant "That are 2D"
  • This is for my 2ds

Opps sorry. I thought you meant "That are 2D"
    It's ok
  • LateCom said:

cosmic, try coming back when wirelss update is out. the game would be more refreshed then.

I will it's just right now it's meh
  • Try Pixel Worlds! Free on steam!

Pixel worlds is a controversial game, there is evidence that it’s a clone off of another game, anyways, it’s not a good idea
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Get Zelda a link between world's, ocarina of time or majoras mask. Will keep you going for hours
  • Get Zelda a link between world's, ocarina of time or majoras mask. Will keep you going for hours

maybe ill try em
  • Get Zelda a link between world's, ocarina of time or majoras mask. Will keep you going for hours

Hm o I might
  • Twilight princess took me around 80h to complete =P
    Sooooooo good times and hours to spend XD

Hm o I might
    Ocarina of time is the best, Majoras mask is a hard timed challenge and the other idk. Zelda games are awesome, will definitely keep ya busy like spaceman said :P
  • edited May 2018
    In my Medical 3ds opinion, I think those are great games that should keep u busy..... Buuuuuut.. I recomend u to instal custom firmware, but it's your console, soooo...

Choose animal crossing
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    between those 3 i think the dragon ball one is the best

i have animal crossing happy home designer too and i think it was a bad buy, literally i did 2 houses and already was bored with it....

and tomadachi life was just awefull..... (tried it on a friend's ds)

i would recommend any zelda or pokemon game myself, or maybe if you are a really casual player maybe animal crossing new leaf is also something for ya
  • between those 3 i think the dragon ball one is the best

i have animal crossing happy home designer too and i think it was a bad buy, literally i did 2 houses and already was bored with it....

and tomadachi life was just awefull..... (tried it on a friend's ds)

i would recommend any zelda or pokemon game myself, or maybe if you are a really casual player maybe animal crossing new leaf is also something for ya

I got new leaf and I love it but ok that makes me sure of Dragon ball one
  • Twilight princess took me around 80h to complete =P
    Sooooooo good times and hours to spend XD

My favourite character is the little colourful bird that you can only talk to in wolf form. It is by the cannon. Just walking up to it gives you carnival sounds...
  • In my Medical 3ds opinion, I think those are great games that should keep u busy..... Buuuuuut.. I recomend u to instal custom firmware, but it's your console, soooo...

Wait... I meant The other animal crosing...... No HHD...... I meant to say New leaf
    ... Oops...
  • This can be closed as a bought a game
  • This can be closed as a bought a game

Well what did you get?
  • It's a secret huehuehue
This discussion has been closed.