too many clothes

guys this game is getting full of weird clotjes that look made in a blinder and there arent any new blocks dont forget this is a building game bot a fashion show time for some new blocks

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    and community is toxic?
  • lucaaa795 said:

reply to op:
    um this is not actually true.
    im sure every single hat and block are made in blender or some of that stuff.
    it is both a building game and a fashion game.
    remember they live off this game. they must think at what do players actually spend money on. And its mostly fashion stuff.
    Also, The wireless stuff is on the way with like what 10 new useful blocks? isnt that enough for you?

nope 10 isnt enough for me
  • edited May 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

ahmad09 said:

lucaaa795 said:

reply to op:
    um this is not actually true.
    im sure every single hat and block are made in blender or some of that stuff.
    it is both a building game and a fashion game.
    remember they live off this game. they must think at what do players actually spend money on. And its mostly fashion stuff.
    Also, The wireless stuff is on the way with like what 10 new useful blocks? isnt that enough for you?

nope 10 isnt enough for me
    then get in the shoes of one of the devs for some time
    edit: if they would leave clothings behind and focus on blocks, their income would lower by some good percentages. or that would bring nothing else than a downward spiral
    i didnt say not to focus on blocks but pay more attention for dem
  • edited May 2018
    I agree with lucaaa there are tons of blocks and the items are there because people like items. Items are what make this game special

Also the blocks are made in blender too I think xD
  • You read the game info wrong. This is a fashion game. ;) even this forum page has no emojis
  • LateCom said:

-1 to OP

the number of clothing and the number of blocks are somewhat quite corresponding.
    Some new blocks are added, some new wearables are added too.
    U dont expect your qbee to be walking everywhere being naked do you?

I dont think you understood what he was saying, i think he meant that he wants to lessen the clothings in packs but add new blocks and stuff, not entirely Take out every clothing in the game
  • edited May 2018

LateCom said:

-1 to OP

the number of clothing and the number of blocks are somewhat quite corresponding.

I dont think you understood what he was saying, i think he meant that he wants to lessen the clothings in packs but add new blocks and stuff, not entirely Take out every clothing in the game
    yesssss every pack theres 5+ new clothes and no new blocks only de old ones
  • LateCom said:

LateCom said:

-1 to OP

maybe you dont understand what i am implying. i simply mean that the correspondence between wearables and buildables are somewhat equal, take xmas update as an example, new blocks suck as logs, gift sign, jingle bells, qbee bells, boxes, etc etc, use this easter as an example, new buildables that were introduced into the game are as such: cartoon trees, egg flower, wall plant, etc etc...

if devs were to stop the introduction of new wearables, wouldn't this game get a little too boring?
    I said, LESSEN not take out comepletely
  • LateCom said:

LateCom said:

-1 to OP

maybe you dont understand what i am implying. i simply mean that the correspondence between wearables and buildables are somewhat equal, take xmas update as an example, new blocks suck as logs, gift sign, jingle bells, qbee bells, boxes, etc etc, use this easter as an example, new buildables that were introduced into the game are as such: cartoon trees, egg flower, wall plant, etc etc...

if devs were to stop the introduction of new wearables, wouldn't this game get a little too boring?
    I said, LESSEN not take out comepletely
    i didnt say lessen they can add as many clothes as dey want idc but add more blocks
  • Its always nice to have more blocks to build with, could be something that I suggested before: dyable wood,sand,brick,cobblestone,water,grass and so on.
  • Flooks said:

Its always nice to have more blocks to build with, could be something that I suggested before: dyable wood,sand,brick,cobblestone,water,grass and so on.

yesss someone gets me
  • your post makes no since to me we need more cloths such as pants we have many blocks so so many i collect everything and i got so many blocks fills up as least 5 chests do i think that means no more blocks should be added no I'm saying that we are already getting what we wanted switches but the cost of it was the cubic jail being removed i hate the idea but knew it would happen but i do think we need brown dye but we also want some better items been a few good ones the lady bug set was a GREAT idea credit to them not really as a wearable item but so fun to collect