Tractor Giveaway!

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
edited May 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Giving away a tractor! All you have to do is go to the realm Da Farm and hit the bumper in the picture below. Don't hit the bumper at the portal entrance because that one doesn't count. Winner will be announced sometime tomorrow night.

Please leave a comment of what you would do with the tractor.

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    If I were lucky enough to win, I’d use the tractor according to its creative purpose.

Meaning, I’d use it to gather up my crops more quickly. It’d also save me tons of Recubes that I could instead invest elsewhere.
  • Keep up the awesome work Farmer ;D
  • If i win i would use it to mine my crops '~'
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Aroe said:

If I were lucky enough to win, I’d use the tractor according to its creative purpose.

Meaning, I’d use it to gather up my crops more quickly. It’d also save me tons of Recubes that I could instead invest elsewhere.

'Sir.Fox' said:

If i win i would use it to mine my crops '~'

Of course you would use it to farm crops, thats what it is made for lol
  • If i would win, i would race my brother with the tractor and My broher would use his dorkmobile IM GONNA WIN! 100%
  • LateCom said:

tractor is significantly slower than a dork sorry to burst your bubble :D

Wait rly XD well.... IM STILL DOIN IT
  • If I won a tractor I would use it to run over my enemies and sip on an ice cold tea as their agony filled screams pierced the air.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2018
    If I would win the tractor I'll probably sell it to buy more resources for my builds.

Or

I'll buy my spare recubes and continue where I left in farming since its boring to mine 2500 crops using hand.

If I won a tractor I would use it to run over my enemies and sip on an ice cold tea as their agony filled screams pierced the air.

That so lets me think of this xD

• What ibwouod with the tractor would be to finally start farming again. I left it behind but I feel like it's a lot of fun
  • Keep up the awesome work Farmer ;D

I shall and it is easy to get recubes anyways. It is a pleasure to do things like this. :D
  • Sign me up!!!

Sign me up!!!

You have to sign yourself up....
  • Sign me up!!!

You have to sign yourself up....
    Ya....hehe. XD
  • tbh, I’d probably use it in my giveaways.
    (I do daily giveaways for those wondering)

It would be nice to be able to give a tractor as a prize xoxo
  • Alex William01 has won the tractor! Come claim your prize.
  • Oof I’m late XD
  • Da Farmer said:

Alex William01 has won the tractor! Come claim your prize.

Wow lucky o.o