My friend and I want help.

Last night I was with my friend ( Emma33559636) and she was acting weird and she fought with me. The next day she got a sign that said "You hav3 b33n hack3d 3mma. Also I ruin3d your friendship." When I saw my friend Irl I tried to make up and she never knew what I was talking about. We just want answers on how to not be hacked and how to protect uourselves.

Comments

• Well, nobody hacked her account. If any moderator's account hasn't been hacked yet, hers definitely hasn't. Not to be rude, but people don't waste time on players with nothing to offer. Not saying she doesn't own or have anything, but her account has no rare name, doubtful that it has more items or cubits than some of the richest players in the game (ppl who are worth hacking). She is playing with you OR she gave her account password to someone. Nobody can guess a password to such a random username like that. Its close to impossible. This isn't meant to come off rude if you take it that way. Its just the truth.

How to be safe: don't discuss your account information with anyone including each other and you both will be fine in the foreseeable future. :)