No one answered my question.

Why don't we ban online daters or "bullies" but we do ban political stuff?

Comments

• Bullies do get banned, if there is evidence of them bullying. Online dating isn't really a problem if the people doing it aren't being rude to anyone, and if it bothers you, you could just leave the realm they are in.

Politics are banned because the devs have decided that a children's game isn't the best place for political discussions. Imo I agree with this. (And free speech doesn't apply to Cubic Castles, before anyone tries to use it as an argument.) It's the devs' choice to not allow these discussions in their game.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    Political issues are much more controversial, therefore making them more difficult to assess and handle.

Gdog has already stated in a recent thread that discussing your political views in a private Realm is no big deal, but shining public light on it may spark debates—which have no place in CC.

Online “daters” I’m sure are not such a big deal, as the majority of them are just immature kids goofing around with their friends, something we’ve all experienced.

And, bullying is much more easier to identify and handle, as a few well-taken screenshots can make it quite easy to differ between who’s in the right and who’s in the wrong.

It’s not bad to have an opinion on something, I’m sure the community actually encourages it, but just try to keep opinions on such widely controversial topics out of public light, it’s not such a hard thing to do. :]
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    Honestly though, they all cause fights. Which means none of them should be aloud. (According to mods) BTW Gdog never said anything to me. He just used a thread by Kewberth. I feel like people who avicate for free speech conservatives or not, are getting silenced.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018
    We do ban people who bullies and daters (if spammy or predatory).
    Answered.

Closing as you are bringing politics back into this again which I have spoke on why isn't able to happen here.
This discussion has been closed.