Realm on Overworld back to my inventory

Why my realm back to inventory every 2 days
Its 2500 block builded
Store front stamp

And im always online every single day
I think it's back to our inv if we are offline for a set amount of time..

Help me!!!

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    You’re correct.

Realms “decay”, a term used to describe the abandonment of a Realm for a specific amount of time.

If no visitors or blocks have been built in it very recently, then they return back into your inventory, along with whatever Castle Stamp was placed on it (however, I’ve had three issues of my Castle Stamp missing).

Also, Realms with larger amounts of blocks built–I’d say 20,000 or higher–are able to withstand from being decayed for a longer period.

You may think 2,500 blocks built is a lot, but it really isn’t in comparison to others. You should consider building more, the size of the Realm, and how many people visit it daily.

Hope this answers any of your questions! :)
  • Aroe said:

You’re correct.

Realms “decay”, a term used to describe the abandonment of a Realm for a specific amount of time.

If no visitors or blocks have been built in it very recently, then they return back into your inventory, along with whatever Castle Stamp was placed on it (however, I’ve had three issues of my Castle Stamp missing).

Also, Realms with larger amounts of blocks built–I’d say 20,000 or higher–are able to withstand from being decayed for a longer period.

You may think 2,500 blocks built is a lot, but it really isn’t in comparison to others. You should consider building more, the size of the Realm, and how many people visit it daily.

Hope this answers any of your questions! :)

I just would like to add that if you lock your realm, it will be returned within 24h in your inventory.. Useful to change stamp =P