What's the best way to level? except quests?

so close to level 60 ;

Comments

• Mine (u can mine in my mine if you want just add me) or you can build 2x2 w/ half dirt if you know what I mean the best way is if you build on your phone it’s faster
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    The best way to level up is placing half blocks. It does not matter which kind, but dirt is the most common. If you are on mobile, place 3x3, (9 block squares) if you are on a computer, place 2x2 (4 block squares) Also, if you have a really laggy mobile device, you cannot place half blocks, so go mine.
  • The best way to level up is placing half blocks. It does not matter which kind, but dirt is the most common. If you are on mobile, place 3x3, (9 block squares) if you are on a computer, place 2x2 (4 block squares) Also, if you have a really laggy mobile device, you cannot place half blocks, so go mine.

Half dirt is the way to go. If you don't have dirt, other cheap and easy to mine blocks such as sand and mountain work too. It's also a good way to level up pets :)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    I think we're all going for half dirt =)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2018
    A Way to level up is enjoy the game.
  • I've been playing for just over 3 years and I've only managed 40, like seriously I'm the least credible person to answer this question.
  • It is ok Ciel <3, you are a level sixty social butterfly in my eyes ^_^!
  • It is ok Ciel <3, you are a level sixty social butterfly in my eyes ^_^! </p>

Thanks Grey.
  • building :V
  • I've been playing for just over 3 years and I've only managed 40, like seriously I'm the least credible person to answer this question.

I've been playing 2 and a half years and I'm only level 19...
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Flamerock said:

I've been playing for just over 3 years and I've only managed 40, like seriously I'm the least credible person to answer this question.

I've been playing 2 and a half years and I'm only level 19...
    Power to you.
  • well Building, I started building and leveling up from 28 till 45 now.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Mine and build. Most of my leveling has been from mining, but I'm sure building various rooms with the resources gathered helped some too (I have 2 additional rooms connected to my starter realm, and an additional realm for my shop - I typically build in layers so most of realms/rooms have at least 2-4 levels).

Been playing about 10 months and in the upper 50's, but I predominately mined a LOT the first 6 months or so. Mining is pretty easy using the computer app, but painfully challenging using my mobile.
  • Technically it’s dirt stacking. But everyone knows how much fun THAT is xD. Personally I like doing huge builds
  • mining