Comments

• Bump! New newspaper!
  • Bump! Back from vacation!
  • Bump!
  • Bump! Sorry for the early one. Please don't warn me. Just added new newspaper!
  • Looks very fancy!
  • Looks very fancy!

Thanks!
  • Haha, you're like a newspaper man. Very nice :3
  • HeartRate said:

Haha, you're like a newspaper man. Very nice :3

Thanks!
  • I'd love to pm you new things to add to the newspaper. I really like this, and would love to help!
  • I'd love to pm you new things to add to the newspaper. I really like this, and would love to help!

Thanks!
  • Love this
  • Bump! Added a new newspaper under "new"!!!!
  • Add Sir Kewberth's Parkour Event
  • Ooo
  • Mad, i think you should inform everyone about when your making a new newspaper and A SPECIAL newspaper, You cant run a company all by yourself
  • That is TOO cool! Thanks again.
  • Mad, i think you should inform everyone about when your making a new newspaper and A SPECIAL newspaper, You cant run a company all by yourself

I needed to add more newspapers and I might run it on my own. Its a small company.

That is TOO cool! Thanks again.

Thanks!
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    very creative. I'll make sure to read every one! :D
  • very creative. I'll make sure to read every one! :D

Thanks! Next one is coming out on May 12th!
  • Bump! Next newspaper is on May 12th!!!
  • Bump! New newspaper!!
  • Mad Dog, what if you were to switch the new ones and old, so after we read comments, we can scroll all the way back up. So perhaps the new ones could be above.
  • Mad Dog, what if you were to switch the new ones and old, so after we read comments, we can scroll all the way back up. So perhaps the new ones could be above.

I'll do that asap.
  • Bump! New newspaper coming out on the 20th!
  • Bump! Read whats above ^^
  • not to be rude but. ur bumping too much. u already bumped about the may19th next newspaper and u made another one saying bump read whats above which i kinda dont really think is needed. anyways cant wait for the next news paper
  • valyreena said:

not to be rude but. ur bumping too much. u already bumped about the may19th next newspaper and u made another one saying bump read whats above which i kinda dont really think is needed. anyways cant wait for the next news paper

I am bumbing every other day, so I am not spamming "Bump"
  • Ahhh i understand also woohoo new newspaper tommorow ^.^
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited May 2018
    Announcement: The newspaper has been delayed due to me getting a new bedroom set, and not having a good space to focus and type. Sorry guys!
  • Sorry for the double post, but TDC is closing. We will no longer be writing articles. R.I.P. The Daily Cubic. Why? Forums has news and people see that faster than this thread. You can PM me questions for more info. Can a mods close this? @Professional Killer