Switches are only visible to the users who got perm suggestion

the title pretty much explains it, what if there were an option (or no option at all, totally invisible) to make the switches only be visible to the players who got permission?
i don't think this would be used in scams, but comment your opinions to make sure i am not wrong.

Comments

• + 1 !
  • ehgg, switches can be visible,I think the ''wires'' that use for connect the switch to the ''iten'' ,can be invisible
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2018

ehgg, switches can be visible,I think the ''wires'' that use for connect the switch to the ''iten'' ,can be invisible

By "wires" do you mean the "red/blue/green switches"? cuz those are the ones i suggested being invisible >_>
    if i am wrong, send a picture of it.
  • Piratax10 said:

ehgg, switches can be visible,I think the ''wires'' that use for connect the switch to the ''iten'' ,can be invisible

By "wires" do you mean the "red/blue/green switches"? cuz those are the ones i suggested being invisible >_>
    no , something have to connect to the iten,for the switch work ... so, My idea is wires .-.
  • Piratax10 said:

no , something have to connect to the iten,for the switch work ... so, My idea is wires .-.
    It's wireless update
  • Kewbin said:

Piratax10 said:

It's wireless update
    I nearly choked my food
  • Bump!
  • Kewbin said:

Piratax10 said:

It's wireless update
    LMAO
  • XDDDDDDD

Reason?